Part 19

Annie's pov:
I was at Starbucks with Katie are you coming to the party still? Katie spoke yeah of course I said taking a sip out of my Starbucks good but Jayden's going to be there Katie said as I rolled my eyes. We headed back to my house and got ready for the party I hooked my phone up to the speaker and showered while listening to music after Katie and I finished our showers we went into the bathroom and did our hair and makeup while jamming out to some songs hair curled or straight I said to Katie curled Katie responded okay I said grabbing my hair curler out of the draw we both finished getting ready then took photos for Instagram.
(Katie white singlet and black skirt
Annie black singlet and white skirt)

(Katie white singlet and black skirt Annie black singlet and white skirt)

1 person tagged.   3472 likes.   
AnnieLeblanc: going to be a goodnight with my gorgeous bestfriend❤️
1876 comments
Hannie.slaysss: y'all look great😍
Kenzie.stan: ew gross
Kenzie.ee: uhh hoes
Katiedonnelly: love you❤️
Haydensummerall✅: holy...yous look good💜
AnnieLeblanc: love you more❤️ @katiedonnelly
AnnieLeblanc: thanks summerall💜 @haydensummerall
Katiedonolley: thanks hay @haydensummerall
I walked downstairs and saw Hayley playing with the babysitter. Okay Hayley have fun and be good okay? I said hugging her okay. Hayley said promise? I said promise Hayley said I said bye to the baby sitter and Checked my phone 7:52pm our Uber was here so Katie opened the front door and we were immediately swarmed with paparazzi it was dark and their flashes were so bright and it was really hard to see all I could hear was their voices and them screaming stuff Annie do you and Hayden have something going on? One says yous look gorgeous another Says where are yous off to another says we ignore them and somehow make our way to the Uber and get in. That's really starting to piss me off Katie said I laughed and responded with 2 days ago you loved it Katie laughed and said well you need your space I guess I said and we shortly arrived at Brennan's. We knocked on the door and some guy opened it hey girls welcome to the party he said completely drunk all you could smell was cigarettes and alcohol typical teenage party. Katie and I were getting a few stares but we ignored it and went to find Brennan. We found him and greeted him hey Brennan I said hugging him he was almost completely drunk hey Annie you look great he said leaning on me hey Brennan Katie said hugging him hi Katie you look good Brennan said hugging her back thanks Katie said (pretend Brennan N Katie arnt siblings) want a drink? Brennan said pouring katie and I some no it's okay I said common one drink won't hurt Brennan said I took the drink and thanked him as Katie did the same.

Katie pov:
Annie and I were dancing on the dance floor I had only had 3 drinks but Annie had 5 and she was drunk Annie I should get you home I said yelling over the music no I'm having so much fun Annie said dancing on a guy I sighed and looked at the time 2:10am and my phone was on 2% I decided to call Hayden to pick Us up I pressed call onto his name and he answered almost straight away hey Katie what's up? Hayden? I said going into a bathroom because the music was too loud what's wrong? Hayden said knowing something was wrong. Annie she's completely drunk and won't leave the party and my phone is legit about to die it's on 1% could you maybe call an Uber for us and come with us she might listen to you I said running out of options Yeah of course text me the address and I'll be there soon Hayden said thank you so much I said hanging up. I texted Hayden the address and as
Soon as I did that my phone died I went back out to find Annie and she was no where to be seen have you seen Annie? I said asking random people they all Answered no and I kept
Looking 10 minutes later there was still no luck I heard my name and turned around and saw Hayden I smiled and hugged him where is she?? Hayden said worried I don't know I've been looking for her for 10 minutes and I can't
Find her I said worried Hayden and I looked around a little longer then we found her in a bathroom throwing up Hayden rushed over and held her hair back man that's adorable I thought to myself.

Hayden pov:
I arrived at the party and found Katie I hugged her and she said she couldn't find Annie we looked for her everywhere then we found her in the bathroom throwing up I ran over to her and held her hair back hayden? She said shocked yeah ans you okay? I said sitting her up guys I'm fine Annie said trying to get up I could smell the alcohol in her breath no your not let's go I said carrying Annie bridal style to the car Hayden I wanna dance Annie said I ignored her and put her into the car with Katie following close behind Katie and I got Into the car and headed to my house cause Katie's mom would kill her if she came home drunk and Annie hired a baby sitter for Hayley so she would be fine Katie and I helped Annie inside and I put Annie into my bed and she was out like a light. I went over to my clothes and got Katie a hoodie and sweatpants and gave them to her. Thank you Katie said as we both left my room I showed her where the bathroom was and she got changed. 5 minutes later Katie cake out of the bathroom and we went down stairs and headed outside thanks for helping us tonight I really appreciate it. I've never seen her this drunk honestly Katie said looking at me it's okay I said looking at her we talked for a little while longer and got to know eachother better then we decided to go to sleep I showed Katie where her bedroom was and we both said goodnight I checked on Annie one more time then headed downstairs and layed on the couch and sighed what a night I thought then drifted off into a sleep.
End of chapter
Thanks for reading
Please vote xx
1008 words
-A