Part 6

Annie's pov:
I really appreciate Hayden I didn't actually think he cared this much about Hayley and myself maybe he's not as bad as I thought. Hey Hayley I said while opening the door are you okay I said while smiling at her of course I'm okay are you hayley said while trying not to get upset Hayley I'm fine as long as your okay  hayley smiled I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear sweet dreams I love you I walked out of her room and looked at the time 12:58am I sighed and decided to message Katie
Annie: hey you awake?
She didn't reply by 1am so i messaged Hayden
Annie✨: hey you awake?

Hayden's pov:
Shut up kenzie I said laughing what it's not my fault everyone ships us together she said while laughing we've been on the call for about 1hr now and we talked for a little while longer when I got a text
Annikan✨💜: hey you awake?
1:24am
Hayden✨: yeah what's up?
1:25am
Annikan✨💜: wanna call?
1:27am
Hayden✨: yeah of course give me a minute okay? x
1:28am
Annikan✨💜: okay thank you call me when your ready xx
1:28am
Hey kenzie I said yeah she replied I've got to go I'm going to go to bed now I said lying. Oh okay alright I'll talk to you later bye love you hay hay she said you too I said and hung up and immediately called Annie.
Calling Annikan✨💜
It rang a few times then she picked up
Hey summerall she said speaking into the phone hi annikan i replied she just laughed she has a cute laugh. Wait what?. So how's Hayley holding up? I asked she's alright I guess I sat with her for a bit and she was really upset but she's alright now Annie replied thats good and how are you? I said Annie laughed and replied with I'm doing fine thank you I smiled to myself and said that's good. So you might want some answers about what happened and I'm so so sorry that you had to witness that it's a lot to take in and I—

Annies pov:
And I'm so sorry that you had to witness that and it's a lot to take in and I- I was cut if by Hayden saying Annie relax give me Answers when your ready don't rush it okay? I smiled to myself  and said okay but I should tell you. Okay then if your ready to tell me tell me he said okay so it all started when my brother Caleb passed away it was really hard for my family and I then my parents got divorced and my mom is a single parent now and my dad is i don't know where my mom never comes home she pops in to get more money every 3 or 4 days that's about it and I look after Hayley and mom doesn't care about us anymore I said tearing up Hayden's noticed and changed the subject cause he knew it was a very sensitive subject so I'm ganna ask out kenzie tomorrow he said that's so good I hope your happy I said laughing I am he said laughing we talked for a little while longer and connected a lot more.

2 weeks later
Hayden's pov:
So over the past 2weeks I asked out kenzie and that went perfectly and now we are dating and I really like her. Oh and for Annie and I we have connected a lot more and are closer then ever we basically know everything about eachother like her name is Julianna Grace Leblanc but she won't show her face to me and we haven't met up but I really want to but she's not comfortable yet which is totally understandable ever since Annie's mom situation I haven't brought it up with her just causes she's sensitive about it.
Annie Leblanc💜✨is calling
10:58pm
Hey Leblanc I said hi summerall she replied oh I forgot to ask what's your Snapchat? I said kinda nervous for her response oh it's itsannieleblanc she said laughing at the fact she knew I was nervous I typed it up into Snapchat and she accepted my request I checked her story and actually saw her face she's pretty and I see Hayley too.

Annie Leblanc💜✨is calling10:58pmHey Leblanc I said hi summerall she replied oh I forgot to ask what's your Snapchat? I said kinda nervous for her response oh it's itsannieleblanc she said laughing at the fact she knew I was nervous I typed it up ...

I started laughing what's funny Annie replied doing a nervous chuckle I saw your face on your Snapchat I said while now fully laughing oh shoot shit I forgot about that she did a little nervous chuckle don't worry your pretty cute i said she laugh...

I started laughing what's funny Annie replied doing a nervous chuckle I saw your face on your Snapchat I said while now fully laughing oh shoot shit I forgot about that she did a little nervous chuckle don't worry your pretty cute i said she laughed and said thank you I guess. anytime Leblanc I said she just laughed so now that I know what you look like let's meet up I said she laughed and said how do I even know this is the real Hayden summerall. Well I mean I did add you back on Snapchat just then and I've hung out with you before at horror fright nights I said laughing you knew about that? She said in a serious voice yes Leblanc you said you were friends with Katie and Jayden and so was the girl at Halloween horror nights and also said you had a little sister I said laughing she laughed and said I'll talk to you later summerall bye she said laughing bye Leblanc I said laughing too. We ended the call and I smiled to myself she makes me happy i started dozing of into a sleep.

End of chapter
928 words
Remember to vote for a new chapter let's try get 3 votes?
-A