Part 20

Annie's pov
I woke up and my head was acheimg I groan and look around and see that I'm in Hayden's house i get out of haydens bed and open his door i walk downstairs and see Hayden on the couch on his phone morning Ann's how you feeling? He says shutting his phone off and sitting up as I sit next to him and he puts his arm around me and I Lay my head on his shoulder. shit I mumble he laughs and goes into the kitchen and gets me some water he comes back over to the couch and tries to hand me the water but I shake my head and say no. It will help trust me hayden says looking at me in my eyes I look at Hayden then take the water and drink all the water. Then Katie came downstairs good morning she says morning Hayden and I said.
how's your hangover? Katie said laughing I just glare at her you should thank haydens For looking after you though he kept checking on you when you were sleeping and he picked us up from the party when you were vomiting in the bathroom Katie said laughing I blush and look at Hayden and see his blushing too thankyou Hayden i say smiling he just smiles back.
I should be getting home I have to look later Hayley i said getting up off the couch
Yeah I have to head to dance auditions Hayden says sighing
Oh yeah goodluck with the auditions I say smiling he smiles back at me and my Uber arrives and Katie and I get up from the couch thank you hayden I said giving him a hug he hugs me back and then hugs Katie he opens the door for us thank you Katie and I say as Hayden let's us out and shuts the door. We got into the Uber and the Uber dropped me off first bye Katie I said hugging her bye Annie she said I open the door and close it and wave goodbye to Katie the car drives off and I walk to my door step I open the door and see Hayley playing downstairs with the baby sitter the baby sitter sees me and gets her things I pay her and thank her for looking after Hayley then she leaves. I look at my phone and see it's 2:34pm i sigh and lay down on my bed going through Instagram Annie? Hayley says opening my door slowly yes Hayley? I say shutting off my phone and sitting up can we go get ice cream please? Hayley says sure why not I said yay she screams I change into tights and Hayden's sweatshirt and put my hair into a messy bun then I grab my phone and wallet and head downstairs Hayley you ready? I scream yep Hayley says running down the stairs. Hayley and I walk hand in hand to the ice cream shop I open the door and Hayley runs in and heads straight for the ice cream. I laughs and Hayley and I go to line up. Hi what can I get for you the ice cream lady says could I please get 2 rainbow ice creams on a cone I said of course that would be $10.50 I handed her the money then they gave us the ice cream we thanked them then headed into a booth. We ate our icecream then headed to the park Hayley played around for a while Annie come push me on the swing Hayley said pointing to the swing I got up and got a text
Summerall✌️💜: oii Leblanc I found the three girls :)))) xx
I smiled and replied with
Annie💜: omg congratulations I'm so happy for you xxx
Summerall✌️💜: thank You Ann's I gtg meeting bye love you xx
Love you? Wait what? That's weird. What do I reply with? I thought to myself I quickly replied with
Annie💜: alright bye love you too x
And smiled to myself I know he meant it as a friend but I was still happy. I closed my phone and headed over to Hayley and pushed her on the swing for a while then Hayley had enough and wanted to go home we arrived at home and Hayley straight away fell asleep I went on my phone for a bit then texted Katie.
Annie❤️: goodnight see you tomorrow ilyyy xx
Katie🔐❤️: goodnight ily2 xx

Than texted Hayden
Annie💜: night summerall💜
Hayden✌️💜: goodnight Leblanc love you💜
Annie 💜: Love you too x
I shut my phone and drifted off into a sleep..

Annie's pov:
I woke up and checked the time 7:28am
Shit i mumbled I quickly got out of bed and woke up Hayley she groaned but got up I did my hair and put in clothes and quickly packed my bag I walked into Hayley's room and did her hair and packed her bag then I grabbed a up and go (breakfast juice I guess you could call It) and we headed out the door We arrived at Hayley's school rushing and I checked the time 8am it read. goodbye Hayley have a good day I said hugging her she hugged me back and ran off into school I got to my school and went into the gate then I bumped into someone and dropped my books and the other person did too. I'm so so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and I'm a mess this morning I said picking up my books don't worry it was my fault. a male spoke he got up and offered his hand to me and I gladly took it and he helped me up thank you I said. I'm nick he said Annie I said shaking his hand could you help me find my first class I'm new and have no idea where I'm going Nick said as he handed me his schedule of course I said laughing and looking at it we have 4 classes together I said handing his schedule back to him and smiling at him oh cool he said smiling at me you have ms walker first in room 24 I said walking him to his first period. We talked on the way to class and I found out a lot about him. He came from a private school and was from Australia he likes football too. We arrived at his first classroom  thank you for helping me he said it's okay I said bye he said walking into the classroom bye I said and walked off to my class.

Katie's pov:
I got to school and waited by Annie's locker. 10 minutes went passed and she wasent here 20 minutes went past and she still wasent there the bell rang and I sighed and headed to first period I walked into the change room for Cheer then Annie walked In. I walked up to her and said where were you? I waited by your locker for 20 minutes?!.. im sorry there was a new kid and he wanted me to walk him to class Annie replied while pulling out her cheer uniform and you couldn't have texted me to let me know? I said a little mad I'm sorry okay Annie said I looked at her and she hugged me I hugged her back and we got changed then we did cheer and decided to stay in our uniforms.

Annie's pov:
It was recess and everyone headed to the cafeteria Katie and I sat down at a table. So I think Hayden likes you. Katie blurred out I laughed Katie that's ridiculous why would you think that? I said still laughing cause he always is so smiley and happy around you but with kenzie at the bowling alley he looks like he's upset katie said that means nothing he was probably going through something that night I said shaking my head yeah something every time he's with Mackenzie? Katie said taking a drink out of her water. I just rolled my eyes then Nick came up to us hi can I sit here please? He said I looked at Katie for approval and she nodded her head and was almost drooling yeah of course I said laughing a little then my phone vibrated it was Hayden boyfriend? Nick said no no bestfriend I said laughing and opening my phone to see the message. Hey Leblanc Hayden had texted I smiled and replied with hey summerall i locked my phone and placed it on the table then butted in Katie and nicks conversation you guys wanna come to the arcade tonight? Katie said getting up and heading to 3rd period yeah I'm down nick said yeah me too I said Katie and I traded numbers with nick and headed to 3rd period.

End of chapter thanks for reading
Remember to vote
Word count 1474
-A