Part 9

Hayden's pov
I was looking through my comments when I saw kenzie had messaged me hey babe wanna catch a movie today? I smiled and replied with yeah sure what movie? Pitch perfect 3? Kenzie texts back sure x I reply I got up and changed I put on a pair of black jeans and a white shirt and put on a pair of nikes and my dad and I headed to Kenzies house to pick her up. We soon arrived at Kenzies house and she came in the car hey babe she said while kissing my cheek hey I said hey I said she was wearing a pink skirt and a white crop top shirt. We soon arrived at the theatre and walked up to the ticket man hi could we please have 2 tickets to pitch perfect 3   I said while kenzie was on her phone laughing at whatever she was laughing at yep that would be $20 are yous paying together or separately? The ticket man said uh.. I looked at kenzie and saw she was still on her phone and didn't even notice what was going on she looked up and saw me looking at her. Sorry what? She said looking at me i looked at the ticket man and said together I said handing him a $20 note he gave us out tickets thank you i said soon we were swarmed with paparazzi oh paparazzi kenzie said putting her phone in her pocket and grabbing my arm and posing with them I sighed and smiled for the cameras then held Kenzies hand and headed into the theatre I let go of her hand and she immediately pulled out her phone again i sighed again and headed up to our seats we were right at the back of the Theatre and kenzie and I sat down.

Annie's pov
Should we tell Annie? Katie said tell me what?  I said laughing Katie and Jayden just pointed to kenzie and Hayden I immediately get nervous and saw that they were coming our way what do I do? I said completely freaking out just act normal Katie said smiling I turned my head towards Hayley and smiled at her she
smiled at me back and asked if she could have some lollies I felt someone sit next to me and I didn't dare to look who it was I pulled out a packet of snakes and showed them to Hayley she nodded her head in agreement and I laughed and opened them for her I gave them to her and looked who was sitting next to me and what a coincidence it was Hayden. we both made eye contact and smiled until he said omg Annie Hayden said oh hi Hayden I said smiling at him I looked at kenzie and said hi I'm Annie she didn't even look up from her phone uh okay then I said and looked away don't worry about her she's been on her phone all night and has barley Talked To me at all Hayden said giving me a reassuring smile that sucks I said giving him a little smile yeah it does but I'll live Hayden replied laughing I just laughed too. Hayden and I talked for a little longer and kenzie looked up from her phone oh who are you kenzie said oh actually don't answer that I don't really care I looked at her shocked and Hayden did too babe I'm going Home I'm bored kenzie said getting up and kissing Hayden on the cheek as she walked away I was completely shocked Hayden likes her? I'm so sorry about her Hayden said looking at me upset no it's okay it's fine relax. Are you okay? I said looking at him and smiling he smiled back and said well I mean I did just get ditched but I'll live he said laughing I laughed too so I should go home he said getting up why? If you want to you can hang out with us for a while?I said smiling at him he smiled and sat down we talked for a little while longer and the ads ended and the movie started it was so funny and me and Hayden were laughing at every scene the movie ended shortly and I saw Hayley sleeping in the seat next to me I picked her up and carried her out of the theatre Hayden walked with us out that was so funny I said laughing i know right I so would watch it again Hayden said laughing me too I said laughing and wanna get some frozen yogurt?Hayden said looking at me and my friends uhh..I should get home and put Hayley into bed I said slightly smiling at Hayden oh okay well it was nice hanging out with you Hayden said giving me a weak smile no don't Annie you deserve a night out go with Hayden I'll take Hayley home Katie said looking at us uh I don't know Katie even if I did how am I meant to get home? I said looking at Katie I'll walk you Hayden said smiling at me I smiled at him back and said okay I kissed Hayley's forehead and handed her to Katie and hugged them goodbye your welcome Katie said whispering into my ear I laughed and walked off with Hayden.

Thanks for reading
End of chapter
Can we get 3 votes?
915 words
-A