Part 21

Annie's pov:
Katie and I got ready for the arcade and we waited for nick so I posted a on Instagram.

Annie's pov:Katie and I got ready for the arcade and we waited for nick so I posted a on Instagram

5689 likes.       973 comments
AnnieLeblanc:

Comments
User: cute😍
User1: eww
User: hayden belongs to kenzie
User: gorgeous
Katiedonnolly: bestfriend😍
AnnieLeblanc: @katiedonnolly ly xx
Haydensummerall: cute💜
AnnieLeblanc:  @haydensummerall thank you summerall💜
User: hannie
User: hayden omg you have kenzie!
Kenzieziegler: @haydensummerall text me now🤦‍♀️ .
User: someone's in trouble😂😂
AnnieLeblanc liked your comment
Nick.butcher: pretty😍
AnnieLeblanc: thank you☺️❤️@nick.butcher
User: hayden come get your girl
User: @nick.butcher who are you?

Nick soon arrived and we walked to the arcade just talking. We arrived at the arcade and saw Hayden standing outside. Hayden? What are you doing here? I said hugging him I'm meant to be meeting Mackenzie and going to the arcade but she didn't show up. Hayden said a bit upset oh I'm sorry you can hang out with us if you want we're going to the arcade too. I said looking at him smiling yeah sure Hayden said smiling while opening the door for kenzie, nick and myself so this is Hayden? Nick whispered to me yeah I said smiling at him we walked up to the counter and payed for some tickets to play games then nick and I ran to the basketball area while Hayden and Katie were laughing at how childish we were after nick and I finished basketball we played ice hockey it was nick and I vs Katie and Hayden. nick ended up getting a goal and I cheered and we high fived. Bring it on summerall I said looking at Hayden in the eyes oh it's on Leblanc Hayden said smirking his adorable smirk at me wait what never mind. Nick and I won and we did our victory dance. we played a few games then decided to go and get Starbucks nick and I kicked your butts in table hockey I said laughing while looking behind at Katie and Hayden who were behind nick and I. Hayden just laughed while Katie said it was just luck. Mhm sure I said we arrived at Starbucks and once again Hayden opened the door for us thank you summerall I said smiling at him anytime Leblanc he said winking I just blushed.

Nicks pov:
Dang Annie's cute and funny I think I like her.. but this Hayden guy he gives me bad vibes I pulled Annie aside and ask her to talk.. hey Annie can I talk to you alone I said looking at her while we were standing in the Starbucks line uh sure Annie said while getting out of the line with me and heading outside I know I just met You but i think your cute and so funny and sweet do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend? I said looking down umm sure Annie said looking at me really? I said yeah Annie said we walked back into Starbucks hand in hand I got your drinks Hayden said to Annie and I thanks bro I said thanks summerall Annie said

Hayden's pov:
There dating! What? Are you kidding me they just met?!. I looked at there hands and Katie did too we exchanged looks then Katie said are yous? Ya know dating?.. yeah we are nick said kissing Annie on the lips Annie just smiled at me and Katie. Honestly it kinda hurt to see them together. Soon we decided to leave Starbucks and Headed to nicks house it was down the road so we walked him first bye babe he said kissing annie. Bye. nick said to me and Katie I hate him so bad next annie and I dropped Katie off at her house bye Katie I said giving her a hug bye Hayden she said hugging me back then she hugged Annie and hit her what are you thinking! Him?! Him? Katie said you just met him are you mad?! Katie said again what? he's nice to me and he actually cares! annie said defending herself don't you think you rushed it a little? Katie said yeah but I like him Annie said looking down that's a load of shit and you know it katie said walking inside leaving Annie and I outside. We started walking away from Katie's house are you okay I said to Annie do you think I rushed it? Annie said stopping and looking at me as long as your happy it doesn't matter I said looking at her she smiled at me and hugged me thank you Hayden I love you so much I smiled I love you too Ann's we separated from the hug and continued walking. your house is here Annie said pointing to the my house as we passed it I know I said and continued walking then why arnt you going? Annie said confused cause I got to walk you home still I'm not letting you walk home alone are you crazy I said looking at Annie and laughing it's only 10:35pm Annie said it's still late I said laughing Annie laughed and we continued walking we soon arrived at her house and I hugged her goodnight summerall she said has she pulled away from the hug goodnight Leblanc I said looking at her walk into her house she closed the door and I turned around and walked back to my house I arrived at my house and opened the door I ran upstairs trying not to make any noise then layed on my bed and went through Instagram.

  your house is here Annie said pointing to the my house as we passed it I know I said and continued walking then why arnt you going? Annie said confused cause I got to walk you home still I'm not letting you walk home alone are you crazy I said l...

7.5m likes. 6.7m Comments
Haydensummerall: favourites🖤 @annieleblanc @katiedonnelly
Comments
User:cute
User: what about kenzie??
Annieleblanc:💜💜
Katiedonnelly: ☺️❤️
Annie's pov:
I got home then posted a few photos on Instagram

7m Comments Haydensummerall✅: favourites🖤 @annieleblanc @katiedonnelly CommentsUser:cute User: what about kenzie??Annieleblanc:💜💜Katiedonnelly: ☺️❤️Annie's pov: I got home then posted a few photos on Instagram

45,235 likes.   
Annieleblanc: were pretty stupid😂❤️ @katiedonnolly

—— comments disabled——-

24,728 likes.   3.976 Comments
Annieleblanc: offical❤️🔐. @nick.butcher
User: what happened to Hayden??
User: eww
User: hannie Over nooo :(((
User: haydens better🤷‍♀️
Nick.butcher: love you babe❤️
Haydensummerall: congratulations :))
User: jealous ^^^
User: everyone knows Annie and hayden like eachother🤷‍♀️😂.

And checked what Katie posted then dozed of into a sleep.

1,768 likes.   786 Comments
Katiedonnelly: was a good night❤️
@haydensummerall @nick.butcher @annieleblanc
—Comments—
User: hannieeee
User: offt
User: free followers follow me
Haydensummerall: ❤️❤️❤️
Annieleblanc: love you❤️
Nick.butcher: ☺️❤️
End of chapter
Remember to vote!
1040 words
-A