fourteen '14

bortlens pov ;

melly texted me & told me to come talk to him .

so i went to his house & i talked to him , he told me that one day him and summer had a argument so he got mad and texted mariah & she came over. when him and mariah were hanging out and one thing  lead to another , he tried to stop whatever they had going on but she didn't want to .

melly said that a few weeks later mariah came to his house and told him that she think she's pregnant , he told her that she couldn't be because he ain't nut in her or anything , but somehow maybe there was a chance .

she told him they need to figure it out and talk about it & that he also needs to tell summer , if melly wasn't going to tell her mariah would .

so later on in the week melly and summer were hanging out & she found out something & she left melly .

melly texted mariah for help , so she could go talk to
summer & try to get her to come back . she told melly she would just for him but also for their "relationship" & their baby . melly agreed but he also had a feeling that maybe this wasn't real & mariah just wanted him back & didn't want to see him with someone else besides her .

melly and mariah always have had a very confusing off and on relationship .

so when mariah went to go talk to summer , melly told me to run to walmart for him to get a test so he could give it to mariah and catch her of guard & give it to her the next time she came over .

so i went to walmart & i bought the expensive ones because you know the cheap test be trynna play you & shit , and then i got caught of guard when i seen summer . i wasn't sure if it was summer because i thought she would've been at melly's by now , but she wasn't .

she asked me what the test were for & i didn't want to say to much but maybe i did , i didn't want to lie and see her hurt , but i think she would be hurt either way just because it's melly & someone else . i had asked her if she wanted to talk and she said yea but then i didn't want to see her sad or hurt more due to the truth so i just left and told her to think about it . i felt bad , but i could say much more . if something is said i feel as if melly should be the one to tell her , i don't want to ruin anything they got going on .

mellys pov ;

i was waiting for summer to come to my house still & she still hasn't shown up , maybe mariah did tell her . i wish this was all a dream , i was happy with summer besides all the little petty arguments . im really feelin summer she's different & everything was going good with her until mariah came back in the picture .

there's no one to blame but myself , it's not summer or mariah's fault it's mine . i should've never got mad and texted mariah i should've just talked it out with summer , the girl i actually care about .

bortlen came back gave me the test and left , he didn't sit with me and talk or anything he just left which was weird , i didn't really mind it though i wanted to be by myself when summer came too so it was fine .

someone knocked on the door and i prepared myself for summer but it was mariah , i let her in , then i went to grab the test that i just got & i gave them to her she looked at me confused & asked "what are these for jamell?" and i told her " take yo ass to the bathroom & use them bitches" and i wanted to see for myself if this was true .

she went in and came out a few minutes later with a look on her face . she gave me the test and i gave her a impassive look . 

vote and comment .
where y'all from ?