eleven'11

i told mariah i was heading to mellys house because she got in my head .

really i wasn't on my way to mellys , i was on my way to this boys house .

this boy is a boy who goes to my school , & before i met melly he had shot his shot & he made it . im happy i never mentioned it to anyone else . especially the fake bitches i've dealt with *cough cough * jasmine.

i was at his house & me an' him were watching a movie  . i was cuddled up with this boy . i felt guilty , but not really , i was still angry . everything mariah was telling me when we were talking went in one ear & out the other and i didn't care at that moment  . i didn't want to keep going through that same stuff with melly , because even though we weren't talking for that long all that's been happening with him is he ends up talking to other females & then i end up  finding out , and after that i take him back & i couldn't do it anymore because i didn't want him to think that was okay .

when i was sitting there with this boy all i could think about was melly . instead of him rubbing up on me i would just imagine melly doing it , if would do anything i would just picture him as melly . i started to feel bad but i went through with it & i tried to enjoy his company. soon i feel asleep , when i woke up in the middle of the night to leave i went to go check the time , when i checked the time it was on bortlens phone because his was the closest & when i turned on his phone his wallpaper was a picture of him & melly , my heart dropped . i didn't know what to do i felt like a hoe already because i wasn't with melly and i was with another dude , but now i felt like a HOE HOE . i'm here with one of melly friends and now i don't know what to do , i was so paranoid so many thoughts were going through my head . i was wondering if he told melly about us & this little thing  , i wasn't sure how to react . eventually i found my phone after panicking and i couldn't even see the wallpaper on my phone i had seen so many missed calls & messages from melly , i wasn't sure how to respond to any of it  , i wasn't sure if he was calling & texting me  because he was wondering where i was at , or he found out , if he wanted to say hi . i was to nervous for any of this right know , & now that i know him and bortlen had some type of association i didn't wanna ever see anyone again. i did wanna be known  as a hoe in Florida i just moved here & i was already messing up .

i was on my way to melly's from bortlens house .

mellys pov ;

i sent mariah to go talk to my girl .

a couple hours went by and then mariah said she left & she was on her way to my house , she never came .
i was worried maybe she got into a accident , she done got kidnapped or some shit . i kept calling her & texting her & she didn't respond to any of my calls & messages. i stopped thinking about all the bad things it could be and the positive things , maybe she went home to sleep or she went to go eat .

so to get my mind off of her , i texted my brother bortlen & asked if he wanted to come with me to the studio or some shit but he shut me down and told me he was with some female . i was so curious because he never would really fw anyone so i asked him who ? & he sent me a picture of a girl & her hair & skin tone kind of looked like my girl .  i asked him what her name was and he told me her name & it was my girl . i didn't know what to do .

then i woke up .

mellys pov ;

i couldn't believe i had a dream like that , that shit could've been a nightmare . i woke up i had took a nap for a hour or two. mariah texted me & told me that she talked to my boo & she was on her way soon , hopefully she forgives me this time .

pov;

i left after two hours of talking to mariah & i was starting to over think did i really wanna go see melly or did i just feel bad , i feel like if he really wants to work things out with me & him he should come to me & talk to me himself & not get other people to do it for him .

finally a update yall 🙌🏽  , im sorry i took forever i got my lil heartbroken & i was sad so yea , but i hope y'all enjoy this lil chaptaaa .  y'all thought that was fr huh ? 😂😂

next chapter might have lots of drama .

AND VOTE BECAUSE YALL BE TRYNNA PLAY ME