four'4 real.

so the boy who i think that might be melly approached me and asked my what my name was & i told him my name and as he told me his name i was like "ohhhhh so you melly" and he was like "what you heard" and i looked at him with a smirk and said "just know i heard about you" and he looked at me with confusion "stop playing and give me yo number jitt"& i didn't want to give it to him because i didn't wanna seem easy to get , feeeel me so i just gave him my snap & left .

while i was talking to him something felt different about him , like his look , his eyes , personality all of it felt different something i never felt before maybe it's that florida boy swag *😉😉

so i got home later on that day and i had seen someone added me on snapchat i was thinking maybe it was melly so i started to get hype & i go to open it to see that it was that girl mariah i fought the other day & in my head i was still wondering why did i even fight her , she wasn't even worth it like she was pretty & all but i could've got myself into some drama or what not at the school and it was only my second day at my school , so besides that i accepted her request so she could be petty or whatever she needed to do , a couple minutes later i got in the shower and i was listening to my music and i got a notification from Snapchat and i opened my phone and it was a text from mariah saying that she was sorry for fighting me and stuff and she never meant to start a problem with me and it was just because melly was her ex and she didn't really like anyone who would "talk" about melly & after i read that because one my fingers were wet & two i don't really want friends right now .

after i got a shower and got dressed i was laying in bed watching my favorite show & i got a notification on snapchat & it was melly this time ..

should they end up just dating or being best friends with benefits or something like that ?? 😭🤔