six'6

so i was currently waiting for melly to come get me & i was kind of mad still at the fact that him and jasmine might of been texting 😐😐

i was waiting in front and melly came & got me and right when i hopped in the car i just started going off on him because like i didn't want to but i just had to like i think i have problems but it's not my fault his stupid ass made me mad in the first place "so why are you in jasmine even texting in the first place" i asked in confusion & this nigga answered with "why you even worried about that , why are you even talking about other niggas to her " like wtf bihh he over here trynna flip the scrips and that's not what we finna do because at the end of the day i feel like both of them are in the wrong because they both know what's going on so why should he be texting her vice versa , after that i just asked that nigga to give me his phone & he tried to delete stuff so i snatched that bitch and got out the car with it & took it , luckily when i took the phone it didn't turn off & when i went to go through it there was a couple females in his phone and i was just hurt and i didn't even want to go through the messages just because i didn't wanna be more hurt then i already was.

but you know me i took one for the team and just went through his phone . it was about 3 females in his phone besides me , INCLUDING JASMINE that's one of the first messages my ass went through , so by what i read jasmine was saying all good things & how me and melly are cute & stuff about us and what he should do for me & that was all good until i went to the top off the messages and seen what she said to him when she first had found out about us she was telling him ' she's too ugly for you melly you need someone who look like me' & after i read that i was mad as fucc . after that i went to the other messages and seen the other females and mellys conversations with them was him asking the what we should do for our date or what not , so why should i be mad at him for that , that was kind of cute 🥰 but tell me why his ex was in his messages blowing him up and stuff like bitch tf thankfully he didn't text her back or at least from what i've seen , i couldn't see toooo much because melly came up aggressively & told me "GET IN THE CAR RIGHT NOW IM NOT PLAYIN WIT YOU JIT" like ohh daddy you don't got to tell me twice & he didn't have to say it again so i got in the car and apologized for going off on him for "no reason" and he was like "sorry for listening to her" and all that and i was like "yea it's okay" and then it was just in the moment and i was looking at him and he was looking at me and we was thinking wooaahhowoahowoahwoahwoahhh go demarcus go gooo go i sorry- 😭😂😂😂 anyways we kissed after all the fussing and screaming 'to fighting and squeezing i hate you i love you no fuck you im leaving' sorry one again y'all i had 2 😂😭 and after that bihh i was wet asf and he slid his fingers in my pants and started fingering me and all that good stuff 😋😋 and i told him "hold on baby , we goin have to wait for later" and i felt bad because i stopped him but oh well it wasn't the time ya know we had the whole ass rest of the day and i was probably going to end up staying and his house for the night for the first time*wink wink* i was nervous for that too but not really so after all that drama we finally left and began the date.

I'm sorry y'all I'm so tired so this might be one of them shitty chapters. thanks for reading tho 🥰🥰