three'3

so today was my first day at my new school & walking through it was nerve wracking as hell especially because it wasn't the first day so i couldn't just blend my ass in , it would be easy if school had just started . i came in october but the first day of school was last month .

so in my 2nd period i was talking to sak, but i could barely even have a whole conversation with him because everybody kept interrupting us talking about "wheres melly sak?" & he answered every single person with "he's coming tomorrow" & im thinking like who tf is melly this is the only person I've heard about the whole time at this school , so i asked sak "who's melly" & he was like "oh that's my nigga he's just locked up right now , but he getting released today" after that i went to 3rd period & this one girl kept looking at me & im just thinking what is this bitch looking at tf . so then she came up to me yelling in my face "BITCH WHY YOU WANNA KNOW WHO MELLY IS" she asked that like 5000 times and i was just laughing in her ugly ass face, she was still yelling in my face so i jawed her shit and we started fighting .
i think i won , im not sure tho because when i fight i usually just blackout.

it was the next day  & i didn't get suspended or anything so i took my ass to school to see this melly nigga & also i didn't want to be behind on any work because i was already behind due to the fact that i started the school year a little late but it wasn't that hard to catch up i only have 3 periods (pe,math,spanish). so in 2nd period i was talking to sak & he was telling me how his nigga melly should fuck with me and all this stuff and i was just like idek him , but i wasn't tripping i was just going on with the conversation .

so i got out of class and while im waking down the hallways i see this FOOIIIINNNEE ASS boy 😍😍😩 he wasn't tall but he wasn't like heella short like the other boys who be trynna get at me . he had a beanie on and he had a cute lil face & outfit and he was lookin at me & i was lookin at him like damn is this melly ? 🤔 , because this dude was looking at me like he definitely knew who i was 😂😂

 he had a beanie on and he had a cute lil face & outfit and he was lookin at me & i was lookin at him like damn is this melly ? 🤔 , because this dude was looking at me like he definitely knew who i was  😂😂

sorry it took forever to get to melly 😭😭😂