seven'7

currently we're at the movies and i was thinking to myself i WANT to make a move , but i don't want to seem like a hoe or anything because we haven't been together for that long & im not even supposed to be the one who makes the move , that should be him who makes it , right ?

the movie was coming towards the end and he was getting close asf & my heart started POUNDING i mean pounding and he looked at me fast as hell tbh i think he heard that shit pounding when he was sitting never to me & sum else is gonna be poun- i- , so im starting to get nervous as fucc like this could be the night my virginity gets snatched like 3 bitches in line fighting for tracks , shit.

the movie was over & nothing even happened , like am i ugly or something the fucc melly .

we got in the car and we was just talking about everything like EVERYTHING . we was starting to get deep asf about what we were talking about . he was telling me shit i would nevaaa expect him to tell me & i started to tell him personal ass shit . i never ever , ever , everrr had told a boy this stuff i was telling him was just crazy because i never could trust anyone that much , but did i really trust him enough or was i just telling him this because it was in the moment ? :/ could i trust him & could we really work out ?

sorry guys ik this was a boring ass chapter , but i did say i was going to update so there it is . sorry y'all I've been out of it . so much stuff is going on in my life at the moment. thanksss tho 💚