five'5

so me and melly have been talking for a few long weeks now and we don't really talk at school because i want to keep it low key for now , i don't want everyone really knowing my business. my "friend" jasmine , she not my friend but she is but she isn't at the same time , idk if y'all know what i mean 😂 you know if you know , but she's  the only one who knows about us because she was looking at my phone one day and seen that i had been melly & she had to be in my phone when nelly was texting me & after that i had no other choice but to tell her .

so me and melly haven't really been with each other outside of school or hung out & this weekend we're going to link up and im nervous as fucc .like anything can happen & im not readyyy , because the only time we do hang out at school is during lunch and shit or after school. nothing more nothing less .

so it was friday night & tonight we're supposed to go to the movies . he's supposed to pick me up from jasmines house and I'll be with him for the night & i really don't want to tell jasmine I'm going with melly because she be sucking him like that's her nigga or something 😂😂 like bitch hollll up that's my nigga but he not my nigga but he is tf , and she kept on asking me stuff like where you going , who you going with all that shit like hold up bih you not my momma tf why you asking so many questions 😐 she was kinda jealous too so yk what i told this bih i told her I'm going with another nigga who not melly& guess what this bitch goin do she texted mellys # & told him im going with a nigga some where . first of all how do this bitch got his number & second of all why do it matter if that's not her nigga TF .

after that melly texted me asking me wtf she talking bout & who im going with and all this stuff & i told him it was just to see what she would do & that's what she did so i just feel like some iffy shit is going on now & it happening behind my back , he not even my whole ass nigga yet & that shit irritated the fuck out of me like idk , i think i got feelings for that nigga & we not even for real yet !

im ashamed , I'm never the one to catch feelings  😂😂 so after he tried to go off on my ass about what she told him , i was going to do the same but you know what . i waited until i seen him in person & talked to him so i can smack his dumb ass for even trying that fuck shit with that pussy ahh hoe , because i was about to see him in 30 minutes or so & i just want to hear what he gotta say.

& jasmine ohh that hoe ain't shiii just watch , but you know ima stay calm and im just goin wait for another thing to pop off .

my bad y'all this chapter is str8 ass 😐🙃