nine'9

i was at the stupid bitch jasmine's house . tell me why her ass was in the corner laughingg her ass off . FOR NO REASON . so curiously i asked "why you laughing girl , what so fucccin funny" & she going to tell me "ask your nigga melly" like what the fuck . but i wasn't even goin say tooo much to her and stuff so i left it alone , i told her "that's not even my nigga girl so you sound dumb" & she looked at me all excited and hype like she was about to really text melly and start fuccin with melly , but she know thas  my boyfriend , who not my boyfriend but he is 😭😭 . but that also showed me what type of female she is too , just by her actions  . don't get me wrong y'all I'm not the type of female to beef over a nigga, nah . but for melly it was something different with him , a whole other vibe with him . i don't think i could let go of him that easy .

so he kept blowing up my phone & jasmine was being annoying as fucc & at that point i wanted to take my black ass home because i was so irritated and overwhelmed with all of this fake shit going on around me .

i eventually got up & just said fuck it , i wanted to yell at jasmine for being a snake ass bitch & having me fucked up , but i couldn't do that because i was in her house  , staying there & that's disrespectful as fucccc to do that to someone in their own home & i know that i should be disrespectful because she did the same shit & SHE LAUGHED IN MY FACE but ya know she's lucky as fucc i'm not the person i used to be . now i just wait for that person to fucc me over more than once and then after that i just do what i gotta do .

i got up and left without saying anything to jasmine mind you i still haven't texted back melly , i didn't text back because i don't feel like talking to anyone and he's just going to keep treating me like shit if i allow it . as if I'm doing now , but i put my pride aside eventually and after all the messages he sent me saying sorry and all the lies , all i did was respond with 'you 4 real jamell' i couldn't really believe it but i just was wondering WHY ME . i called him jamell because i was serious this time about everything .

now tonight all i gotta do is find somewhere to stay , because i was being sneaky about where i was at .   :/

walking out the door guess who's lil friend i ran into ......

that's the chapter for y'all , i got another one for tmw or tonight .