ten'10

while walking out i seen who i thought i wouldn't be seeing any time soon.

i -
seen mariah she's the last person i would've expected at jasmines house , just because jasmines always talking shit about her but it's not my problem anymore. right now i was just waiting for melly to come behind mariah and kiss her or some type of lovey dovey shit in front of my face & i wouldn't even be surprised, at this point i want to say i wouldn't even be hurt . well that's what i wanna say at least .

she started talking to me like we was cool , & we fought so i was confused , but she started to tell me that it was melly who told her to come & talk to me . this felt like some typa set up , all of the people who got me fucced up at the moment all in a little group or space was weird , too me .
"hey sis"  mariah said to me like we bool "hey girl" i said back sarcastically "how's you & melly" she asked bitterly "i don't even know myself " & i laughed & then she told me that melly sent her to come get me & i was confused , well not really because they've been texting and being all close . but i was thinking that she would be a bitter bitch about me because i was messing with melly but , i guess not .

so two hours seemed to past & me and mariah were actually talking about a whole lot of things, it was like we seemed to have a tight bond all of a sudden , but i still couldn't trust her just because i felt like I've been trusting too many people (only 2) but that's a lot of people in my own little world .

she talked me into going to see melly & i told myself i wasn't going back but i guess she got in my head,
trying to prove that he was good for me .

borrrinnggg , what should the next chapter be like ? thanks4reading💋.