3891

Eleven walked in the emptiness of her mind. And afar she saw a fortress made out of wood and other materials. She recognized it as Castle Byers. With difficulty, she managed to push the mattress that obstructed the entrance of the fortress aside.

She spotted two figures intertwined, almost seemed to be the same. But once she got closer, Eleven recognized the first figure to be a pale girl, of ashy hair and terrible eye bags. She touched her hair, the girl struggled to open her eyes.

"Violet?"

"Oh my god... oh, is she okay? Eleven is she okay?" Eleven heard Nancy's voice echoing.

"Yes... she's awake" Eleven said, Violet stared at her confused.

"Who are you?" Violet asked, with a string of voice.

"Nancy will help you" Eleven said, she now looked down at the boy who struggled to breathe "Will?"

"You tell him... Tell him I'm coming, mom is coming" Joyce cried out.

"Your mom she's coming for you"

"Hurry" Will said.

"Just... just hold on a little longer" Eleven said.

Violet, who was quite immobile started to shook up. Eleven was confused, she tried to touch her arm but the girl immediately ran towards the entrance. Eleven turned to look at Violet grabbing the mattress and placed it on top of Will as if she tried to hide him from something.

"You tell Nancy, and my dad, Joyce, and everyone you know that we don't have much time" Violet whispered. And looked once again at the entrance of the fort.

Suddenly they disappeared, and Eleven was left in the void once again. She got startled, and started screaming their names, hoping they'd be back again. But no.