1982

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the doctor with us?, It will be fun! Lots of needles and handsome guys in robes" Violet's dad asked her while inspecting the place, there were a lot of teenagers talking outside and the music could be heard from miles away.

"I'm sure dad, it is just a silly party" Violet said smiling, her dad nodded and kissed her cheek.

"No alcohol. You're not ready. No boyfriend. You have no permission. What else?" Douglas asked Theo, who was lying in the back seat dying of fever.

"No drugs" he moaned out of pain.

"No drugs! You heard him, no drugs miss. Please don't die yet Theo" Douglas joked earning a laugh from Violet "Well, have fun"

Violet walked out from her dad's impala and observed the house that seemed so small with all the people in it, but empty it sure was just as big as a mansion. She walked inside, awkwardly, trying to spot the guy that had invited her.

"Violet Johnson!" someone shouted from a distance, she turned around to find that voice and crossed looks with the cute guy who owns the house. They both walked towards each other, he started clapping as they got closer and Violet ended up doing a small reverence in front of him.

"Steve..."

"I am in shock that you actually came to the party" he said grabbing her arm and slowly sliding downwards to her hand.

"Well, here I am" she said smiling, he pulled her over to the kitchen.

"Hey Tommy, this is the girl I told you about" Steve said introducing her to someone who looked twice her age but was in her same english class.

"Ah, Biology girl?" he asked and congratulated Steve for some reason, he cleared his throat and started to make a funny accent "A pleasure to meet you, Mister Harrington couldn't stop talking about you for the whole week"

"Sorry about that" she said laughing.

"No worries darling, now I see why" he said and grabbed a beer from the kitchen table, he single handedly opened it and lifted it in front of her.

"Uhm, no thanks" she doubted

"Oh, are you more of a cocktail girl? I can prepare you a drink" he said looking over to all the drinks and treats that were in the table.

"Okay, let's go" Steve said and took her away from his friend.

Steve and Violet talked all night. He watched her have her first drink ever, and she danced very close with him. Almost everybody had left by twelve, Violet awaited for Steve to bring her some pills to stop the dizziness sitting in front of his pool. She started to play with the pool's water and realized that she missed Nancy. She wasn't sure why she hadn't told her best friend about this party, maybe it was her rebellious self trying to test if she was good making friends or not.

"Hey, drink this" Steve said handing her a small white pill and some water, Violet immediately swallowed it and groaned making Steve smile "It will fade eventually"

Violet turned to look at him and noticed he was oddly close. Her thoughts started to wander around, what if Steve kisses me? Shit, I've never kissed anyone before. I mean this will be good right? It will help me with my acting skills.

He leaned over to kiss her. It was soft and sweet, despite the fact that Violet could hear Steve's friend doing an awful interpretation of Under Pressure by Queen and Bowie, she was only focussing on him.

Until Steve placed her hand in her leg.

She pulled apart and looked at him, although he started kissing her neck and sliding his hand through her tights. She was confused about what was happening, she froze there, looking at the pool without blinking.

Then she did something even weirder, sinful to a point. She started thinking about Nancy. What was she doing in that moment?, Will Nancy feel that she's thinking of her? Should she focus on Steve? Either way, Steve noticed.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked her, trying to find her eyesight.

"What?"

"Are you like, okay?"

"I don't feel good Steve"

"Why? There's nothing wrong with what we're doing, unless you're thinking of someone else..." he said with a smirk. And just as if he had read through her immediately, Steve groaned "You were huh?"

"What? No." She felt the heat on her face, colouring it a reddish tone.

"Christ, who?" Steve asked annoyed "Was he at least hot?"

Violet exhaled awkwardly, and Steve laughed "Holy shit, it wasn't a he was he?"

"Steve, I have to go" she said standing up

"Violet do you like girls? Because if so that's disgusting,"

"No Steve! I don't!" she shouted at him.

"Alright than, you wouldn't mind making out with me? Or are you too busy thinking about girls?"

Violet was in a tight position. She could leave and maintain her posture and self confidence. But if she did so, Steve could spread the rumour and it possibly could ruin her friendship with Nancy and any other girl around Hawkins. But if she stayed with Steve it would mean to continue pleasing him, something she found disgraceful.

So she stayed.

Okay so, I know nobody reads my shit but it's okay because it's my shit and y'know it helps me... BUTTT 

This was a flashback . Idk if you have noticed but the names of the chapters are according to the year the chapter is happening, it is very important to look at the tittle because than the story won't have sense lol 

Anyhow, I just want to say I love Steve Harrington I stan him and support him as the happy mother he is now, but let's face it... season 1 Steve was kind of an asshole. 

Anyways, thanks for the four people reading this! You're the best!