It only took him a second before he changed his own form smirking at James "you were so jealous of me that you asked those bitches to make you into me. Sincerely James, imitation is the best form of flattery"

The younger was riled up with his words as he charged at Taehyung who ducked before hitting James. The later growled, his claws increasing in length as he glared at him.

Purple smoke spewed from his hands as he directed it to Taehyung who fought back with a black smoke of his own. The entire hell rambled as both these powers clashed.

Taehyung found himself losing, as he struggled to keep his feet on the ground. He ultimately gave in as the powers hit him, flinging him straight into the wall at the back.

James chuckled as he saw Taehyung attempt to stand up. "You know, it would be fun to end you in a minute because of how much power I have but I want to take out all these years of pent up frustration on you"

With that he swung his arm at Taehyung who stumbled back, blood forming in his mouth. Before he had an opportunity to recover, there was one more strike on his face. Taehyung heard his jaw crack as the man opposite to him shook his hand, surprised at how hard he hit his brother. Taehyung couldn't understand what was happening. How swiftly the tables had turned? There was no way James could have gained this much power.

He felt the power leave from within him as James flicked his wrist and a trail of purple left his hand. Taehyung felt his mental torture being put to use against him and he wanted to scream his guts out. Within all this he could only see one face. Nana. He had disappointed her. He couldn't save her like he promised. Her smiling face, that innocence and all the love she held in her heart.

Live Lucifer, live for her — he said to himself as he stood up, wobbling a little. James was taken aback as Taehyung managed to fight through it. Before he had time, a web of purple left Taehyung's hands and James was thrown right back.

Using this to his own advantage, Taehyung swung his arm at him causing James to hit the wall behind. He was on a hitting spree as he mustered all force and kept hitting James in the face. James was bloodied and bruised as he tried pushing Taehyung away. But to his dismay the older picked him up and slammed him into the wall again.

Holding his collars, Taehyung raised him into the air. A man almost 5 inches taller than him. He pushed him back into ground as his hands grabbed James's throat.

"Any last words brother before I rip your neck to shreds?"

James smirked. "Yes. Fuck you", with that he grabbed a handful of sand and flung it at Taehyung. He closed his eyes as suddenly his vision was filled with dust particles.

Charging onto his feet, James removed a dagger as he pointed it to the latter. Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw the weapon in James's hands. A Sterling Silver dagger. Not just any ordinary one. The one that was blessed by Keres, the goddess of violent death.

The only weapon in all three worlds that could kill him.

———•••———

I, Hoseok and Yoongi were busy battling the monster that was currently trying to rip us apart. Yoongi was throwing around spells while I and Hoseok aimlessly ran around screaming and dodging that ugly thing. I had managed to find a sword lying around but I had never used one.

With whatever little courage I could find, I moved towards the demon. Yoongi saw me and I motioned with my eyes for him to keep that thing busy. He understood and threw a red ball of flame at it.

The demon creature was busy howling and wailing to even notice when I got so close to it. Within a moment I had the sword right through its foot. The monster screamed and slapped me away from there. Seeing how distracted it was, Yoongi immediately grabbed the weapon in Hoseok's hand and drove it straight through the creatures heart.

The creature took a step back before it fell to its feet and burned to nothing but rubble. I cheered and headed straight to the boys to give them a high five, when I saw it.

James about to stab Lucifer with a dagger in his hand.

———•••———

Taehyung did not even have time to react when James used his other hand to push him into the ground. Before he recovered, he saw the dagger coming straight at him. All time seemed to have frozen as he closed his eyes. He couldn't overpower James now. His time had come to an end.

He never prayed to the heavens before but he did now.

Take care of Nana and don't let anything happen to her — he said to the man he had once called father.

But nothing happened. No dagger went through him. When he opened his eyes, James was frozen midway in his action. His eyes widened were looking at something in the back. There was blood coming out of his nose and the dagger fell from his hand.

Taehyung pushed him away. As he traced his line of vision, he wasn't prepared to see what he was going to.

Nana was a few feet away, on her knees as a similar dagger was stabbed straight through her abdomen.