36.

A/N: Just finished the final draft for Lucifer. I am a little confused tho because I am not sure how you guys will react to it. Should I change it or not hmm? 🙈

Dinner was exceptionally nice and delicious. I discovered that Appa liked cooking a lot as he made us a hell lot of dishes for dinner. A part of me was glad we shared the same interests because it just made me feel closer to him.

Me and Hoseok were both digging into the food like there was no tomorrow but beside us Taehyung was quite and his food untouched.

"What is the matter?", I asked softly for only him to listen. "Why aren't you eating?"

"I am not hungry", he replied. "But Taehyung we haven't eaten anything since the morning. At least have a little"

"No I am fine. Actually I am going to excuse myself. I have an important phone call to make", he stood up and left before I could call and ask him to come back.

Both Appa and Hobi were looking at him puzzled until Appa sighed in disappointment. I knew he was sad because Taehyung refused to even acknowledge his presence in the house.

"Appa he is just.."

"It's okay Nana, I understand", he cut me off as I tried to provide an explanation for Taehyung's actions. "Eat up before it gets cold. Let me bring some more rice from inside"

I watched him leave and I turned to Hobi who was looking at me sympathetically. "I know that they don't get along because of my mother, but hasn't it been a long time since that? Why are they still like this?"

"Your mother is not the only reason. There are a lot of things that went wrong between them"

"Like what?", I asked in a hushed tone.

"I am sorry Nana, that is not for me to tell you. It is best if you hear it from one of them"

What could have possibly happened for Taehyung to be so hateful towards Appa? I had to find out and talk to Taehyung about it.

———•••———

Taehyung sat on the roof staring at the stars above. His mind was hovering with a lot of different thoughts. From James to hell to Nana. But most importantly it was Jin that was on his mind.

He couldn't bear to be around here for long. Despite him being Nana's father, Taehyung still couldn't come to terms with liking him. The wounds that he had from earlier — the numerous suffering he went through because of this man was all fresh in his mind.

The door opened and he turned to look at Nana walking towards him with a tray in her hand. "Nana, I told you I am not hungry"

"This is not Appa's cooked food. I made it. Its chicken soup. Don't be bratty and eat it. You haven't had anything to eat since morning and it has been a long day. I don't care what Lucifer wants but my boyfriend Taehyung must eat well", I slammed the tray in his hand.

Taehyung looked at Nana who was tapping her feet impatiently and motioned for him to eat. Knowing that he could never win over her, Taehyung picked up the spoonful and put it in his mouth.

I sat beside him as he ate the entire bowl silently. Just as he was done, I picked up a napkin as I pat his mouth.

"Is there something you want to say? Then say it", his voice brought me back to reality as I had spaced out thinking about how I was to start the conversation.

"How did you know I wanted to say something?"

"Well your breathing is more deeper and you keep scratching your ear. Plus your eyes were fixed on the ground the entire time I was eating. You do this only when you want to say something"