2.

Taehyung fell to his knees in front of the white haired man, tears rolling down his eyes as he plead. The sky roared as purples streaks covered it. More than Taehyung the sky cried, not wanting to lose its favorite angel.

"Leave and never come back", the man spoke. "I banish you forever to the underworld. That is your punishment, you will never ever enter the gates of heaven. Rot in the hell"

"Father no, I will prove myself to be an angel worthy of being in heaven. I made a mistake father.. please"

"Iracus, do it", the white haired man spoke and the black robed servant stepped forward. Two men came in holding the angel in place who pleaded and cried. The silver blade swiped behind him in a flash and a blood curling scream left his mouth.

A part of his wing was cut. The angel was no longer one.

———•••———

"So did it hurt when you fall from heaven?"

Taehyung swirled the whiskey in the crystal glass, turning his attention to the blonde who stood beside him, her lipstick smudged telling Taehyung he wasn't her first catch of the night.

"For the 1000th time, I didn't fall. They just pushed me out of the gates and I made my way to the underworld. The religious books have it all wrong"

The woman was taken aback not expecting the handsome person to react this way.

"Excuse me.."

"Leave Bethany, I am not in the mood"

She stepped away on command but stopped. "Wait, how do you know my name?"

"Just fucking leave already", he growled and the woman immediately sprang to her feet and left, the loud music in the club masking the irregular beating of her heart which almost coiled in fear.

"I see you are still angry, but why take it out on poor Bethany? All she wanted was a good fuck". Taehyung looked up at the young man that poured him a drink. "Thinking about that girl hmm?"

"Jungkook you don't understand, she didn't even flinch. On the contrary mocked me saying I wasn't attractive enough to be lucifer?"

Jungkook chuckled seeing Taehyung so annoyed. "Maybe your weren't concentrating enough."

"I WAS Jungkook, I was. It is not possible. How can my torture not work?"

"I don't know, I can't torture people". The bartender rubbed the lime slice on the edge of the glass as Taehyung watched the salt coat each and every corner of it before the younger one poured the drink.

"I am going to her restaurant again. I won't be able to rest until I get my answers"

With that he snatched the glass that Jungkook had prepared before downing it in one go and leaving while the brown haired male looked at the drink he made for his customer taken away wide eyed.

———•••———

I dragged the black trash bag through the length of the restaurant as I walked towards the door. My palms were sweaty and I stopped in my tracks to wipe them on my pants. As soon as I let go of them bag, the contents spilled out.

"Fuck", I cursed as I realized that there was nothing holding the ends of the bag together and it was stupid of me to let go of a almost brimming trash bag. Hastily I dumped the pieces of paper that had fallen out back into the bag as I pulled it along.