"Look at me Evie." He spoke in a low tone but his voice had so much authority in it that it made me shiver a little before My browns met with his blues.

He smiled, he has a small dimple of his right cheek.

His hands went to the side of my face, caressing my small cheek scar on the side of my jaw.

I found myself leaning into him, closing my eyes.

God it felt good to be touched so delicately.

His fingers traveled down to side of my neck, down to my pulsating vein.

I swallowed hard, trying to control the foreign sound that was begging to come out.

"You like me touching you?" He whispered in my ear, feeling his breath on my lobe as his tongue grazed it so softly.

I titled my head back more as his fingers traced across my neck from one side to the other.

I could feel his breath getting hotter and I can hear him trying to control his raggedy breathing.

He's enjoying this too.

I found my hands go to his chest, he pulled back a little making me stop mid way.

"Can I?" I asked practically begging.

He stopped his touches, making me bring my head down and look at him.

His eyes seemed different than I had ever seen.

He seemed scared?

"It's okay. We all gave limits." I spoke placing my hands to my side.

He closed his eyes and he took deep breaths before he spoke.

"Everyone who has touched me, has hurt me in some way."

The moment he said those words, something about his voice broke me.

Now I wanted to touch him.

I had too.

Why did I want too?

This is Miles, the one person here who has given us the most shit!

My mind was racing but my hands they found there way back to his chest.

I slowly began touching his chest and I felt his body tense for a moment but then he relaxed a little.

I stepped closer into him.

I lightly touched his chest my fingers lightly going from one side to the other.

His eyes closed and I saw him swallow hard as his Adam's apple went up and down.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Miles, you enjoy hurting me but I—I don't want too." I spoke softly taking in his sight fully in this moment.

"Evie—. He began but I stopped him.

Kissing his chest through his grey t-shirt.

I felt his arms wrap around me like a snake before he practically lifted me up.

"Wrap around me." He said in a low husk, I did and he smiled in a pleasing way.

He held on to my butt, my arms swung over his neck as I went in for a kiss. He didn't deny me one like I thought he might. Instead he smiled before kissing me back.

The kisses got deeper and his grip got harder.

"We shouldn't be doing this." I moaned as his lips left mines and traveled down my neck.