☼ BONUS ☼

BONUS CHAPTER
THE THRUPLE

Unedited
Ps it's smut

"Is that my sweater?" Min Yoongi smirks at his boyfriend.

Yoongi had just rentered a relationship with Hoseok and let me tell you; they are sexually frustrated. They were at Yoongi's, actually all three of them. Hoseok wanted to have a sleepover which consisted of Taehyung and Yoongi.

But the one problem; the sleepover has been going on for a week. And it was driving Yoongi on the edge; and hobi too. Taehyung has to be the biggest cock block in the world.
Did he mean to do it, no! But Tae always interrupted them.

So Yoongi and Hobi would try sneak around and have a quickie or give a hand job to one another, at least something. But Tae would show up!
Finally, at last Tae had left them alone, he had to go clothes from home. Then get groceries.

That means the boys would have about a hour and a half to themselves. Finally they get let out the pent up frustration.

"Maybe it is your sweater." Hoseok flirted, his lips basically brushing against yoongi.

"Oh don't tower over me." Yoongi wined, wanting to feel dominant.

"I'm sorry, how about I lay on the bed? Would that make you feel better?" Yoongi nods and watches Hoseok lay himself down, and pulls out a packet.

"Oh baby, what is that you want? Use your words." Yoongi tease.

"I want you to fuck me." Hoseok stares Yoongi dead in the eyes making the boy gulp. Hoseok places the condom packet on the bed and slowly starts stripping himself making Yoongi grow agonizingly hard.

Yoongi smirks stripping off his clothes as well
Their hands all over each other, messy lust filled kisses.

The room suddenly becoming hot, as Hoseok rubbed himself against Yoongi whining.

"You ready?" Yoongi grabs the condom and rolls it on his cock, Hoseok nods and groans when yoongi enters inside him.

They haven't had sex's in awhile so Hoseok had gotten tighter over the time being.

Yoongi asks his partner if he was okay and slowly moves inside him when Hoseok said yes. They had been stretching Hoseok for about fifteen minutes, when Yoongi decides to pick up the pace.

It was euphoric and sensual, making the two on cloud nine.

Taehyung cures when he realizes he forgot his wallet and house keys at Yoongis apartment. Sighing he turns the car around and makes his way back.

Taehyung felt so immature for forgetting something so simple. Taehyung rushes up to the apartment, and suddenly he hears a loud bang. A sharp groan following with it, Taehyung felt alerted and didn't bother to knock and how he wished he had.

Because tae was face to face to both of his friends fucking. Taehyung lets out a sharp yell, covering his eyes.

Hoseok grabs the blanket and covers them both.

"What the fuck are you doing here Taehyung!" Yoongi was shocked and embarrassed with what was happening.

"I forgot my keys and wallet." Taehyung says with a small voice. Taehyung felt himself grow hot when he started to think of what he had saw.

Hoseoks moans repeated in taes head, the way they sounded so soft making Taehyung grow more hot.

Yoongi biting his lip, as he pounded into Hoseok made Taehyung quiver, he would hate to admit it but he wanted Yoongi to fuck him senseless.