-63-

Jimin lets out a sigh, gripping his coat a little closer. His mask pulled up for a second time for the one he bought was a little too big for his face.

The rain was coming down in a little but heavy sprinkles, jimin stoop under the stores roof waiting for his friend to arrive. He's sees Sehan speed walking his long coat fit his body well; and a black and grey scarf really suited the black haired man.
He waves towards Sehan who's grin was wider then the hole Jungkook stretched.

"Let's go in." Sehan lifts up his coat shrugging off the rain droplets.

They both stand in line and Jimin's heart aches for Jungkook to clam down his nerves.

The fresh coffee grain filled the air and the scent of freshly whipped cream topped it off. Sounds of small talk and the door bell ringing. The loud calling of names rang through jimins ears.

He realized he did not tell Jungkook, Jimin really didn't feel the need too. Sehan was just a friend nothing more, nothing less.

"Hey princess what do you want? I'm- paying." Sehan breaks Jimin's day dream.

Princess?

Jimin tells Sehan what he wants and goes to find a place to sit.

Jimin decides to sit by the window, watching everyone try to beat the rain, it was quite entertaining to watch strangers. You know nothing about them and yet he watches like a hawk stalking his prey. It was intriguing for Jimin to watch people and get a little snippet of their lives.

His though process is suddenly broken when his cup of caramelized heaven was set in front of him.

"So how was last night for you?" Sehan raises his eye brows, jimin was purely confused for last night he face timed Jungkook planing an outfit to wear one day.

Sehan noticed the confused expression Jimin had on his face.

"Your neck." Sehan chuckles lifting up his steaming cup of coffee to lips.

"Oh umm that." Jimin's hand flung to his neck his face flushing a bright pink.

Jimin forgot about the marks Jungkook marked him with.

"Yeah it was fun." Jimin light smiles putting the straw in between his lips drinking iced drink.

Jimin and Sehan really got pass the what happened and moved on as friends.

Jimin was actually feeling a little bit at ease hanging out with Sehan. He now doesn't fear that Sehan was secretly doing this all for a joke. Jimin glances at his watch and notices that they had been talking for a full hour.

"Hey want to take a picture for old times sake?" Sehan questions and Jimin nods.

Sehan pulls out his phone and jimin smiles as Sehan takes a few pictures.

"It was really great catching up with you Sehan maybe you can meet Jungkook more better the next time." Jimin gives Sehan a friendly hug, waving goodbye while leaving the shop.

Jungkook was texting and calling Jimin's phone endlessly. But of course no answer. Right now Jimin was being notorious for not glancing at his phone.

It was was 10:40 am and Jungkook really wanted to hang out with his boyfriend today.

But Jungkook was quite nervous when he over thought why jimin wasn't answering his phone.

What if he gotten hurt? Better swing by his place to make sure.

Jungkook knocked on the door and is face to face with Jimin's mother.

And She said he was out with a friend.

A friend?

Who could it possibly be??

So Jungkook asked on the gc if they were with his Jiminnie but left empty handed.

And then it hits Jungkook with a truck.

Sehan! He was with Sehan.

Just the mere thought made his body tremble with rage, blood boiling.

Is he cheating?

Christ sake Jungkook! He would never do that to you! Don't think so poorly.

But it sure made him butt hurt that Jimin couldn't answer a single text.

Two can play this game.

Jungkook goes through his contact finding an old flame of his ringing the girl up. He asks if they could hang at his place, wanting to maybe catch up.

Jungkook smirk widens with the response he gets. He knew it was wrong but why can't he make amendments with an ex if jimin can.

It's only fair right?