-51-

How could this happen? Today was supposed to go a totally way but instead took a sharp U turn into something so horrendous.

When Jungkook and Jimin entered the hospital they see all the boys all looking nervous, Jin gets out of his seat and rushes to Jimin pulling the two boys into a hug.
Taehyung sat at the end of Yoongi, his face in his hands; shaking.

"They said he might not make it." Jin's voice cracks and Jimin squeezes Jin closer.

"He's going to make it!" Yoongi lifts his hands off his face, glaring at Jin's remark.

Yoongi had dark circles around his eyes making it seem he hasn't had a good sleep in days, he look absolutely scared but his frown prompt on his face covered his sadden gaze.

"What happened?" Jungkook walks to the waiting chairs and sits beside Yoongi, Jimin follows his lead and lets jungkook comfort Jin and Namjoon.

Namjoon holds Jin's hand as Jimin tries to reassure.

"It's all my fault." Yoongi's voice cracks and Jungkooks pulls him into his chest as Yoongi lets out everything he kept bottled inside.

"The argument we had was utterly brutal, it started because he was tired of being ignored but I was busy I couldn't keep up..."

"You never have time for me anymore..." Hoseok sighs, nibbling in his lip as he fidgeted with hem of his shirt, trying to avoid Yoongi's gaze.

"Well I'm busy." Yoongi rolls his eyes annoyed, they been over this.

"Oh like going into some underground party is being busy." Hoseok is too over this but Yoongi can't keep blowing him off just to party.

"It's a rap party, it's so I can get my music out there. Don't you want me to follow my dreams." Yoongi gets off the sofa and places down the mug of  coffee, Hoseok made him.

"Yes I do but you can still text me once in awhile." Hoseok storms into the washroom, leaving his phone on the couch which Yoongi noticed was going off crazy.

What the?...

Yoongi picks it up unlocking the phone and the message of.

Ryun♥️: if I created the alphabet I would've put u and I together.

Ryun♥️: wanna chat later? Oh is your boyfriend home 🙄

Ryun♥️: if I was your boyfriend I would give you all the attention in the world.

Yoongi scrunches his brows in a frown, who was Ryun? Why was he texting his boyfriend? Yoongi decides to scroll up and it seems they've been chatting for a while.

Ryun♥️: hey princess

Hobi: hi ☺️

Ryun♥️: so wyd?

Hobi: at home waiting for the call me
and my boyfriend were supposed
to have but it seems like he stood me up again :/

Ryun♥️I would never do that to you,
What kind of dick would do that to a
Beautiful man like you.

Hobi: thanks, but he's just busy.

Ryun♥️: how about we chat?