-26-

For all those thirsty hoes! It gets a little heated 😩😉 so ladies and gentlemen prepare for some spice. 😈

The two boys stand in the art gallery looking at an abstract painting that had many shapes, the colours of red and black covering the canvas.

"It's beautiful." Jimin hums in awe, the way art was so timeless and so bright made him at ease,

Jungkook thought it was extraordinary and pretty.

Jimin was jungkook's piece of art; and Jungkook was Jimin's.

"Just like you." Jungkook flirts and smirks when he see Jimin's blush creep upon his face, Jimin bites his lip and playfully shoves the younger.

"Shut up werido." Jimin giggles, and jungkook chuckles at the boy.

"What's that?" Jungkook tilts his head, confusion written all over his face as the boys near a sculpture which Jungkook thinks is the shape of a hippo.

"A pear." Jimin points and jungkook shakes his head not believing his response.

"No way, that's a hippopotamus!" Jungkook exclaims a little to loud and is shushed by a elder lady who scowls at the two. "Sorry." Jungkook winces.

"No you blind swine that's a pear." Jimin sighs.

"Lets go with a pearopotamus." Jungkook lifts a brow and notices Jimin picking at the hem of his shirt.

"Pearopotamus it is."

Jimin leans on the shoulder of the taller male hands intertwined as he listens to the many rambles about how he ate six cups of noodles in one sitting while watching a drag race.

Jimin being the top bitch he is makes a reference and Jungkook being the uncultured swine he is thought he was talking about cars.

How sad....

But in many ways Jimin felt the question about to burst off his tongue,

What are we?

He thought of all the different scenarios in his head, on being where Jungkook says nothing and that they're friends and that he was straight as a line pinched the shorter boys heart.

Or the one where Jungkook sticks his lips right on the boys lips and says boyfriends. But Jimin thought of dirty ones two, like him taking him to an ally and fucking him til his brains blew out with Jimin screaming daddy at the top of his lungs.

But of course he couldn't let Jungkook know he was a thirsty hoe begging for his-

"Jimin! Hellloooo!" Jungkook waves his hands in front of his face and Jimin suddenly snaps out of the thoughts that flooded his brain.

"Oh we're here! Thanks for walking me home, do you want to come in?' Jimin crosses his fingers hoping the cute boy would accept.

"Fuck yeah!" And with that the two walked into the little house.

"Thank god my parents are not here or I'll be getting hit with the slipper for your fowl language." Jimin places his house keys on the table.

Silence covered the boys and Jimin decides he should just get rejected instead of dragging it on.

"Kook um, what are we exactly?" Jimin gulps as jungkook nears him towering over him, making Jimin hit his back against the wall.

"Anything you want us to be baby boy." Jungkook says lowly, to be honest jungkook was craving jimins lips.

Jimin without him knowing it was such a tease, a simple lick of his lips make jungkook bust his nut.

Jungkook wants to claim Jimin his and let Jimin do the same but he didn't want to scare him off.

"We both know were more than friends." Jungkooks hot breath fans over jimins face making a Jimin wanting to curl away and hide.

"So boyfriends without a label." Jimin squeaks looming up, hope gleaming into his eyes.

"I was thinking boyfriends with the label." Jungkook bites his lip the thought of just kiss him! Was repeating over and over.

"Oh ok." Jimin face was flushed, he was flustered. His soft pant driving the taller male insane.

"Can i kiss you baby boy." Jungkook feels on edge, and Jimin nods giving permission.

Suddenly Jungkook places his lips on top of the boy, heat and wanting was fueling the two,

Jimins hands lace around the neck if kookie and tug at his thick locks, making Jungkook groan.

He kicks licks the olders lips trying to get his permission but a Jimin being a tease declines it.

But suddenly Jungkook bites his lip making the boy gasp and then he takes his chance slipping his tongue in fighting for dominance.

"Jump." Jungkook growls making Jimin hot and wanting more.

Jungkooks steady hands hold up the male as he attacks his lips.

They break apart, foreheads leaning against one another for support as the pants fill the air.

"Bedroom down the hall, first room to the left." Jimin pants leaning for another kiss.

Jungkook with no struggle makes his way to his bedroom laying Jimin on his bed breaking apart from the kiss.

"Your so hot." Jungkook bites his lips and crawls over Jimin who's aching for his touch.

Jungkook place kisses up and down the neck sucking and a applying enough pressure to form a bruise, Jimin does the same and suddenly Jungkook lets out a deep throaty moan.

And jungkook looks at him in the eyes, lust and wanting clouding his vision.

"Just kiss me damn it!" Jimin giggles pulling the younger back into a kiss.