-55-

Jungkook felt a bit nervous when the bell goes off when the boys enter the salon.
Jin who had the exciting idea that they all should get new weaves for change is good.

Change is good. Right?

"I hope they accept walk ins." Yoongi sighs combing his dark locks.

"They do, and they would of course accept especially if It's me." Jin smirks at yoongi who just shakes his head at the brunettes sassiness.

The women at the till smiles when her eyes fall on Jin, her hair put up in a big messy bun combs pushed in, her glasses big and round hung from her nose.

"Hey Soona we are going to have three walk ins today." Jin walks up and gives her his flattering smile.

"Okay I get Hana, Jihee and Misun." She smiles back.

Jungkook felt the girl who wore the name tag Misun brush her fingers throughout his hair.

The cover that was pattered with dark flowers cover him as she plays with his hair.

"Brunette, your light complexion would suit a very light colour."

Jungkook shakes his head. "I don't want to kill my hair."

His stylist smiles knowing just the colour.

"Have you ever went black?"
Jungkook shakes his head, and she just gives him a smile.

"Are you ready?" The girl finished cutting and drying his hair.

Jungkook nods and opens his eyes and is left in pure awe, his locks black like a starless night sky.
His fringe nice and fluffy, cut so it sat above his eyes covering his eyebrows slightly.

Misun takes off the cover and shoos him away, Jungkook walks away touching his hair in excitement and sees Jin who's hair was coloured a nice blonde, a light pink at the bottoms layered by the gold-ish locks.

"Looking good Kookie when Jimin sees you he would be weak to the knees from how Le-Jin-dary I made you look." Jin let's his laugh run wild making Jungkook let our howls of laughter and Jin starts to breathe in causing an loud obnoxious sound that sounded of windshield wipers.

"I don't know if I'm ears are bleeding from the laughter or from the shitty pun." Yoongi grins his teeth flashing that gummy smile that made all of his hyungs weak.

"Yoongles you look so cute." Jungkook laughs, at the now light blonde.

"I know, I know it's different and me dyeing my hair so much is probably going to cause me to be bald when I'm forty but I will sue the salons." Yoongi walks with the boys to the register evening out the pay between them all, before heading out.

"Thanks guys, this was honestly so cool of you guys."

"I needed a distraction everything that happened with hobi and Taehyung we needed a change. I happy that suggested that Kookie." Yoongi turns into Jungkooks drive way.

"Thanks again."

"No problem kiddo, be good. And if you need anything we're here." Jin cooes as Jungkook shuts the door walking inside his home.

Jungkook was now home alone, watching reruns of old shows, when his phone vibrates.

Jiminnie💕: hey

Kookie❤️: hey bby

Jiminnie💕: nothing just bored 😐

Kookie❤️: wanna ft?
I have a surprise

Jiminnie💕: yeah sure.

Jimin was shook when he sees his boyfriends hair now darker then before.

"Did you dye your hair?"

"Yeah Yoongi, Jin and I decided to get our hair done."

"Black suits you." Jimin found it intriguing on how it brought out Jungkooks features, like his lips, eyes, cheekbones etc.

"You know what suits you." Jungkook smirk, jimin knowing he'll say something cocky.

"What?"

"My dick inside you."

Jiminnie💕 has ended the call!