-50-

It gets a bit heated 🤭
So be prepared for that holy water!
And it might be triggering 💅
Thanks for reading,
Trinity

Jimin drops his pencil and turns to look at Jungkook's paper.
They were in Jungkook's room for they had to study for a test on Tuesday, but they both were too distracted both playing a dangerous game.

"Hey no cheating." Jungkook chuckles.

The sexual tension was thick, all week Jungkook touched Jimin and it drove him crazy. Everytime he'll say something sexual Jimin ached for his touch.

The same went for Jungkook, Jimin's flirting was not under the wraps. Jungkook felt the urge to just take him every time he'll sway his hips; bit his lip, say anything cute.

Jimin wanted him. Jungkook Needed him.

"I'm not cheating, I'm just seeing if your doing it right." Jimin teasingly whispers in Jungkook's ear, softly nipping his ear lobe trailing  a trail of subtle kisses before parting away, gazing into Jungkook dark brown eyes.

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook was inches from Jimins lips, but Jungkook had to win this game of teasing.

"Yeah." Jimin breathes out, and feels Jungkook's lips brush over his but not quite a kiss.

Jimin tried to add a little pressure but Jungkook swayed away, their lips touching but not quite connected.

"Please." Jimin pants.

"Please what?" Jungkook taunts,  oh how bad Jungkook wanted too back he simply can't back down.

"Kiss me jungkook please." Jimin whined his hands tugging on either side of Jungkooks shirt.

"If you say so baby boy." Jungkook dives in, his lips capture Jimins, in a sloppy needy kiss.

Jimin stands still kissing The brunette and he lifts the shorter up placing him on his desk. Their hands roamed each other's bodies and tongues explore each others mouths. Jungkook ventures lower and places butterfly kisses down Jimin's neck, then a certain spot Jimin lets out a soft moan signalling that jungkook found his pressure point. Jungkook smirks into the crook of his neck before biting.

Jimin's hands tug at the hem of his shirt and the taller breaks apart for a split second to take of his shirt, Jimin falling a suite.
Jimin takes charge and pushes Jungkook away and pushes the boy on to the bed, Jungkook fell swiftly and watches Jimins movements like a hawk.

Jimin unbuttons his pants, sliding them down only leaving him in his boxers.
He makes his way over to Jungkook and unbuckles the Boys belt,  jungkook sits up and jumps giving Jimin the easy access to slide off his pants.

"Come here." Jungkook bites his lip as Jimin sits in his lap, legs on either side of the younger. Jimin leans down and kisses Jungkook, who's groaning into the kiss for Jimin grinds over the fabric of his boxers.
Jimin's hands were tugging and massaging his hair, Jimin tries to lessen to pressure on Jungkook trying to tease but his hands grip on his waist pulling him down making him grind harder.

Jungkook then flips them over and trails long line of kisses down Jimin' body stopping just above his boxers.

Jimin's hips rise, aching for him to touch him.

"What? Do you want me to touch you?" Jungkook pulls Jimins waistband of his boxers letting go making it slap his skin.

"Yes, Kookie touch me." Jimin was a panting mess, he was in need for a touch.

"Kookie?" Jungkook was sure pushing his luck, but he was sure hoping that Jimin would fall into the trap.

"Daddy please!" Jimin whined, Jimin didn't know what was coming out of him. Jungkook just made the boy submissive himself to him.

Jungkook pulls down the boys boxers and kisses the boys throbbing cock, which oozed with precum.

"I want you on all fours with you ass in the air." Jungkook stands up going to his drawer to grab the bottle of lube he would be needing.
Jungkook felt proud at the image in front of him, Jimin bending over waiting for his daddy's cock.

Jungkook pulls down his boxers and his hard dick goes straight up hitting his stomach, Kook makes his way to Jimin and kneels behind him.

Jungkook rubs his hands overs Jimin's ass making the boy moan.

"You like that baby boy?" Jungkook slaps his ass rubbing it after he hit it, jungkook picks up the lube and unscrews the cap. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes Jungkook I want this." Jimin groans when the cold feeling of lube is placed on his hole. Jungkook takes his time prepping the boy, knowing he hasn't had sex in awhile and didn't want to hurt him. Jungkook takes a finger and slowly enters it inside Jimin.

Rinnng! Jimin's phone rings but the boys shake it off.
"Don't answer it just keep going." Jimin moans when Jungkook enters a second finger, jungkook slowly pumps in him trying to stretch Jimin as much as he could before penetrating him.

Rinnggg!

Jungkook adds more two more fingers making Jimin wince, and starts to pump faster making Jimin into a moaning mess, Jungkook then slides them out before aligning himself at Jimins hole, adding extra lube at his entrance and on himself.
Jungkook goes to slide his cock in but Jimin's ringtone of I will survive echos in the room.

Jimin groans getting up making his way to the desk, seeing Yoongi's contact light up his screen made the boys brow furrow.

What does this cock block want?

"Hello?" Finds his boxers and slides them back on.

"Jimin something happened." Yoongi didn't sound all two happy.

"Babe is something wrong?" Jungkook noticed the confused on his Jiminnies face, jungkook places back his briefs making his way towards Jimin.

"Hoseok he umm tried to um- fuck this is so hard to explain." Yoongi  sounded on the verge of tears. "He tried to overdose on aspirin."

Jimin's eyes water and Jungkook holds him as Yoongi breathes in, Jimin knew he was crying the way he sounded.

"We're at the hospital right now please come, call jungkook too." Yoongi hangs up and a Jimin looks up at the taller.

"Hoseok's at the hospital we have to go." Jungkook nods his head and throws Jimin his clothes adding his own sweater into it.

"you'll look cute in it."