i like the sound of that

Luna Byers

--

After hours of trying to convince Grayson, he finally gave in. It of course involved many make out sessions until he said we could go to see Ariana tonight.

So we're here now, Grayson walking with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist, pulling me in so my body is right next to his. He said he won't let go of me so he doesn't lose me again.

"We can go home if you get uncomfortable" he whispers in my ear as we wait for Ariana to come on stage.

We're front row again, my body pressed to the barricade and Graysons body pressed to my back with his arms still tightly wrapped around me. He's so protective, it's cute.

"No way Grayson, I love Ariana. I'm not missing this" I laugh.

"I can buy you tickets for her show when we get home" he says.

"It isn't the same. I'm seeing Ariana at Coachella, this is all of my dreams" he sighs.

"Okay. But only because I love you".

He presses a kiss to my head, making me grin. It's only been a few hours of us being a thing and I'm falling even more in love with him. It's funny how a kiss can trigger so many feelings. It made me realize how much I actually ignore my feelings.

Ariana is finally on stage and I'm back to sreaming and dancing.

"Excuse me um, I love you" I scream before turning to face Grayson to press a kiss to his lips.

He chuckles when I immediately go back to dancing. He surprisingly is dancing with me, sometimes singing along to the songs I force him to listen too.

Dangerous Woman comes on and I find myself doing something that I had to urge to do for the past two days. I dance against Grayson, his hands finding their way to sit on my hips as I do.

"Something bout you, makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't" I sing as I turn to face him.

I look up at him to see him biting his lip while looking down at me. His hands are gripping my waist still.

I reach up and kiss him, his tongue entering my mouth the second our lips connect. I smirk, putting my hands in his hair giving it a light tug.

"We can go home now" I whisper in his ear.

Not even a minute later Grayson was pulling me away from the crowd to drive us back to the house.

We get into the car, both us climbing into the back since we're both impatient people. Plus, Bryant and Ethan are back at the house.

The second we're in the car we're both peeling our clothes off each other. I drop his shirt to the side as he pulls mine over my head.

"Fuck babygirl, you're so beautiful".

He presses his lips to my neck, sucking at the spot just under my jaw that makes me moan loudly. I pull at his hair which makes him groan.

"Are you sure you want to in the car?" He asks.

"I-I don't know" I mumble, my hands still in his hair. "Are we rushing this?"

He looks at me with softer eyes before pecking my lips.

"We don't have to do anything if you aren't comfortable. But yea, I think we might be rushing" he grabs my shirt from the ground and puts it back on me. "Let's just go back to the house and cuddle before we leave later".

"Okay I like the sound of that" I smile.

"I love you, Luna".

"I love you, Grayson".