i'm making this my lockscreen

Luna Byers

--

"Stick with me again today. Bryant told me that Ethan will be with Emma" Grayson says as we walk towards Mac Demarco. "We're gonna stay as a group, but we'll just stick to ourselves".

He grabs my hand, squeezing it tightly as we walk towards my ex-friends. They all smile and wave at us. I stay with Grayson, not letting his hand go.

"Are you guys actually going to stay this time?" Melody asks with a laugh at the end.

"Yea, Luna loves Mac Demarco" Grayson chuckles, his thumb drawing small circles on my hand.

"Really? So do I!" She says like I don't already know.

I laugh softly, nodding my head. Grayson looks down at me then back to Melody, giving her a smile.

Olivia pulls her away from us and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

When I look back at Grayson I see his phone in my face.

"Grayson" I whine, covering his camera. "If you're gonna take a photo of me let me know. I need to get ready so I can look good".

"You always look good" he smirks.

I look down at our feet, a blush spreading across my cheeks.

"Seriously, look at this" he shows me the photo he just got of me. "You're not even looking at me and you look beautiful".

I blush harder, taking his phone from his hands to delete the photo. I pull him close to me, holding his phone up and taking a selfie of the both of us. I send it to myself before passing his phone back to him.

"I'm making this my lockscreen" he says softly, showing me that he did make it his lockscreen.

Mac Demarco finally comes on stage, making is both focus on something but each other.