baby, it's okay

Luna Byers

--

I fall to the ground after I escape the crowd. The person that was holding me was pulled off of me.

I don't know how I ended up out here but I did. I'm dizzy and I can't even walk properly. I want to go back to Grayson but I know I won't last in the crowd.

I hold my head in my hands, trying to stop the pain that's spreading through my body. I'm positive that I'm crying and I can't feel it.

I look up and see even more blurs of colours and people. I just want to get out of here now.

I try to stand on my feet but when I do I fall back to the ground. I hear muffled shouting and I'm soon feeling hands on me.

I attempt to push them off of me but they don't move. I open my eyes and still see a blur in front of me.

I blink more and more until my vision clears.

A worried Grayson soon appears in front of me, his hands both pressed to my cheeks. His eyes full of worry as he looks at me.

I see his lips move and I frown. He turns to Bryant and Ethan who I just noticed standing there. They both look worried too.

"...get help" I hear.

I open my mouth to talk but I find myself not being able to say anything. I feel the warm feeling of tears flowing down my cheeks, catching Graysons attention.

"Baby, it's okay. Its okay, I'm here now" he pulls me into his chest, running his hand through my hair as I cry into his chest.

I pull back and look at him. Grayson himself has tears in his eyes which breaks my heart. I've ruined his night.

"I-I'm sorry" I eventually get out.

I noticed Ethan and Bryant have gone now, probably getting help like Grayson said.

"No, don't apologize. It isn't your fault" he says, his thumb stroking my cheek. "I'm sorry for leaving you alone".

I shake my head at him, but I stop when I feel the pain shooting through my head. It brings even more tears to my eyes, making Grayson pull me back into his chest.

"It hurts Gray".

I cry into his chest as he gently rocks us back and fourth.

"I know, Ethan and Bryant are getting help" he mumbles. "I love you so much Luna, I'm so sorry".

"Gray, bring her on here" I hear Ethan shout.

Grayson stands up and picks me up bridal style. He carefully walks to the little buggy, he sits down and let's me lay across him and Ethan.

Ethan looks down at me with a worried look, making me cry more.

Grayson runs his hand through my hair as we drive to the tent that can help me. I still have no feeling in my legs and arms. I can't imagine what that person would've done to me if he wasn't pulled off of me.