i'll stick to you like glue

Luna Byers

--

I put the last diamonte on my chest before stepping back and looking in the mirror. I fix my shorts and rush to get my shoes on.

I look in the mirror one last time before stepping out of my room to show the boys. I find them in the backyard, already to go to the first day.

Bryant is taking photos of the twins so none of them notice when I step out to join them.

Grayson is wearing all black, his arms fully exposed, a blue chest piece going across his body, with a Louis Vuitton belt. I've seen all his outfits and this definetly isn't my favourite.

Ethan stands next to him with a plain white tank top and patterned Louis Vuitton pants.

I approach the three boys, still not being noticed until I mumble a hey.

"Holy shit Luna!" Ethans eyes widen at the sight of me.

I stand in front of them with nerves flowing through my body. I'm feeling very exposed. I liked how I looked in the mirror but standing in front of the boys with their eyes on me makes me feel insecure.

"Thanks" I mumble.

"Get in the photo" Bryant smiles, leading me to where I should stand.

I stand in between the twins, Graysons eyes still on me while Ethan looks to Bryant.

We eventually get enough photos and we start getting ready to leave. I'm in my room, packing my things into the small bag in taking with me.

"Luna" I jump at the sound of Graysons voice behind me. "Sorry" he chuckles.

"Dammit Grayson! You should start knocking, you scared the hell out of me" we both laugh. "Do you need anything?"

"Just want to make sure you have everything" he says. "Also, I want you to know that you look good. Looking good at a music festival can get you hurt, you have to stay with me".

"I know Gray" I smirk up at him. "I'll stick to you like glue".

I put my hands on his bare shoulders and he smiles.

"I'm serious though. If you get hurt this weekend I'll never forgive myself. You and Ethan are my whole world" he sighs.

"What about Cameron and Lisa?" I frown.

"I love them, but I can't look after them when they're in a different state. I can look out for you and Ethan, you guys are here with me".

I smile at his words. It's nice knowing how much I mean to him.