[D] Quick Chat

(( A/N: Garb a tissue box and prepare to hate me. ))

_________________

"Hey Leeyum. It's been awhile. I mean, I was just talking to you two hours ago, but that's a while too. Actually, forever. Without you, it feels like... I don't know. I've never been great with words... but with you, I could speak. I mean, you're still with me. I'm speaking right now!

And while I'm speaking, I wanted to know how you're doing. How are you?

I haven't been doing to well. I haven't gotten over the ceremony and the look on your mothers face. Its just so sad to think about that you're... but you're not! You're with me right now! I may not be able to see you at the moment, but you are always gonna be with me. Always. That's what you said on our wedding day. And I know you.

When you make a promise, you keep it.

And I'm gonna keep the promise as well... with your help that is. I'm kinda bad at remembering things.

Anyways, you won't believe me until you hear me out about this. So the other day... Louis and Harry adopted a little boy! And he's an exact replica of Louis! He's full of sass and he's only five. I had an argument with myself if that's a good or bad thing. What do you think?

I feel as if Harry is gonna spoil him and Louis will get jealous and it will turn into an all-about-Louis party. That's how all their agreements end.

Oh, but Niall... he hasn't been doing to great. After that bitch Melissa - do you remember her? - left him, he's been drinking. Lou and I have been trying to get him some help, but it hasn't been working.

I wish you could tell him to stop. He'd stop if you told him to.

I mean, you got me to stop smoking. Something I did for ten years, yet some how you got me to stop. You got me to do something I really couldn't do... or at least thought of doing.

I'm not adapting to well to this change. I know it's been two years and you would want me to be happy with someone else, but I can't. You're the only one that I wanted and still want. You're my one and only. No one could ever replace you.

But enough about me.

How's the cloud life? Is it like rainbows and butterflies like the way you make me feel? Or taste like sugar?

God, I really want to join you up there. Then we can be closer once again.

I have to go now. I'll take to you a little bit, ya? Bye Leeyum."

I set down a single red rose on his grave before waving goodbye and walking back home.

Liam Jame Payne

August 29th, 1993 - September 20th, 2014

Loving Husband, Son, & Friend

"Reach for the Stars."