[F] Lets Swim!

Just a fun swim during free time. Liam wants to teach Zayn to swim and Zayn is being stubborn about it.
_______________________

All the boys were hanging out at their hotel for the day. They were swimming around in the pool, having it all to themselves. No disturbance from anyone. Mainly from the screaming aggressive loud fans.

"STOP IT LOUIS!" Niall yelled as Louis snuck up behind him underwater and jumped up, scaring him. All of them laughed at the two.

"Piss off." Niall scoffed, swimming away from Louis. Louis paddled behind him, making tick-tocking eyes like the alligator in Peter Pan.

Zayn wasn't in the water. He was in his swim trunks, but sat on a lounge chair. He had shades on and read a TIMES Magazine that he had no interest in.

Liam watched Zayn, trying not to be creepy. He was a bit worried Zayn would get sun burnt. It had happened before. In fact, it had happened multiple times before.

Liam swam up to the edge of the pool side. He lifted himself out and walked over to Zayn, soaked.

"Zayn, wanna swim?" He asked, sitting down on a chair beside him. Zayn put the magazine down. "Leeyum, we both know the answer to that." He said. Liam shrugged, "I know, but it doesn't hurt to try."

Zayn went back to reading the magazine. Liam continued to watch Zayn. He stood with his arms crossed, looking down at Zayn as if he was a puny mortal.

"You're being creepy." Zayn finally said after a couple minutes passed by.

"You should swim. I could teach you, if you'd like." Liam offered, smiling. Zayn set the magazine back down and looked up at Liam. He took off his shades and stared at Liam.

Zayn sighed, "Leeyum, I hate water. Why would I swim in something I hate?"

Liam shook his head and said, "No, you're scared of it."

"That also means I hate it."

"I have a fear of spoons, but I don't hate them."

Zayn sighed in defeat. He placed the magazine on the ground beside him. "I'll stick my feet in and nothing else, got it?" He said strictly and stood up. Liam nodded excitedly and jogged over to the shallow end.

Liam hopped in while Zayn sat down on the edge. He stuck his feet in and tensed. Liam leaned against the wall beside him.

"Sure you don't want me to teach you?" Liam asked, lolling his head back and looking up at Zayn. Zayn shook his head. "Would you at least come in the water?" Liam pouted. Zayn shook his head again. "Zayn, it's not deep. I'll hold you! If that makes you comfortable." Liam offered. Zayn shook his head and crossed his arms over his extremely warm chest. "No Leeyum. I put my feet in and that's -"

SPLASH

Zayn came up to the surface panting as if he was just running a 5K. He started to tred water, even though he could touch if he stood up properly.

"Not funny, Niall." Liam said with a straight face. He swam over to Zayn and lifted him up. He carried him over to the steps in the pool and sat down. He sat Zayn on his lap.