[F] Pretty Boy

Okay uhm I was thinking if you could do a fluff were zayn likes to cross dress but the guys don't know then after that you can do the rest

Sent in by: YoursTruleyakaMe

_______________________________

 "ZAYN! WE'RE HEADING OUT FOR A BIT!" Niall's voice rang through the house. The boys were all going out grocery shopping, except Zayn. He told them the he wasn't "well". He lied. He was actually feeling his best.

"OKAY!" Zayn yelled back down to Niall from his room where he was laying on his stomach reading some magazine with Kim Kardashian in it, kicking his legs back and forth.

As soon as Zayn heard the door close, he sprung up from his bed. He ran to his closest and swung the doors open. He dug through it, then found a pink glittery gown. Zayn let out a high pitch scream and grabbed the dress.

Zayn threw the dress onto his bed. He started stripping quickly.

Once naked, he ran to his beside table and pulled out a pair of lacy white panties. He pulled them on. He slipped on the dress, then grabbed his phone. He dialed a number and put the phone up to his ear.

"You'll never guess what I just put on!" Zayn squealed into the phone. "OMG what?!?!?!?!" The girl on the other line squealed. "The Rapunzel dress!" Zayn said giddily. The girl on the other line squealed loudly and Zayn joined in.

Zayn ran into his bathroom. He checked himself out in the mirror. "I'm telling you Perrie, it's a perfect fit!" He said excitedly, twirling around. The pink glittery dress clung to his body down to his hips. It wasn't a puffy dress. It was very flowy. It reached down to his feet. A perfect length - couldn't slip on it.

"I can only imagine!!!! Are you wearing matching accessories?" Perrie asked eagerly, extremely happy for her friend that she was forced to "date".

"Not yet, I got distracted talking to you." Zayn giggled, putting Perrie on speaker. He opened one of his top drawers. He took out a neow colored pink that match the lining of the dress. He also pulled out mascara.

What outfit is complete without it?

Zayn uncapped the lipstick. He twisted it, so the bar popped up. He puckered his lips and rolled on the stick.

"You NEED to send me a picture! Wait, are you putting on makeup???" Perrie's voice rang.

Zayn rubbed his lips together then made a popping noise. "You know it!" He said, putting the cap back onto the lipstick.

Perrie was squealing on the other line. She went on and on about how she bought a dress that was suppose to be a spin off of Cinderella's, but turned out horrible. Zayn applied the mascara while Perrie ranted.

When done, He combed his hair up, so it was a perfect standing quiff.

"... I called back and they said they wouldn't refund it. Like, are you kidding me??? I spent at least a thousand on it! Ugh! They better be happy it still looks cute. Maybe Jade will want it." Perrie said.

Zayn continued to check himself out in the bathroom.

 Zayn walked back into his room. he laid down on his bed, sprawled out.

"I'm gonna call Jade about the dress. BYEEEEEEE!" Perrie ended the call before Zayn could bid her a farewell.

He reached over to his bedside table. He pulled out pink colored nail polish.

Zayn sat up properly. He pulled his dress back, so his toes were revealed. He untwisted the cap and began painting his toe nails.

***

The boys had returned and had gotten a late lunch / an early dinner from 5 Guys on the way home.

Louis and Harry brought the groceries into the kitchen, while Niall sat down on the couch to nap. Liam brought Zayn's food up to his room.

Since his hands were full, he didn't bother to know. Instead, Liam barged through the door. "We got f- what the hell Zayn?!?!" Liam gasped, almost dropping the fast food he brought for Zayn.

Zayn snapped his head up from the concentration he had on his nails. "Um, hi Leeyum." He gulped nervously. Liam looked him oddly, not sure if he was disgusted and turned on.

Liam walked into the room more, closing the door with his foot. He set Zayn's food on his desk.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" Liam asked, sitting at the edge of Zayn's bed. Zayn bit his lip nervously. He screwed the cap back onto the nail polish bottle. "Painting my nails." Zayn said, a little uneasy. Liam had just catch him painting his nails. He probably hates him now!

"Why?" Liam asked causally. Zayn shrugged, "It looks nice."

"Are you wearing makeup?" Liam questioned. Zayn nodded, not exactly with confidence.

"Why are you in a dress?" Liam asked. Zayn tensed and pulled his knees up to his chest. "It's a nice feeling." He mumbled.

"It's a nice what?" Liam asked. Zayn sighed. "It's a nice feeling." He repeated.

Liam arched his eyebrow and nodded with lips pouting. "Cool."

Cool? Cool? That's all he has to say about? Zayn thought.

"Cool?" Zayn repeated Liam's words. "Yeah, cool and sexy." Liam said, looking down at his hands.

"Cool and sexy?"

"And hot."

"Hot?"

Liam blushed and nodded with a smile on his face, then looking up at Zayn. "It's also kinda cute... adorable to." He said. Zayn blushed and smiled. "Oh really now?" He asked. Liam nodded in response, "Ya, you kinda of remind me of a princess. Sleeping Beauty, right? She's the one curse in a forever sleep. Or is she called Rapunzel?"

"Both."

"Both?"

"Sleeping beauty is Rapunzel."

"And how does she wake up?" Liam asked, knowing the answer, but wanted to set a mood as he leaned forward.

"With a true loves kiss." Zayn answered, leaning forward. Their lips connected. Sparks went off, just like in the movies.