{Authors}{Note}

Hello hello hello! I have some announcements!

Announcements, announcements, aaaaaaanoucements! Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... merrily merrily merrily CRASH ~ Boy Scouts

•,•

I decided to add:

D = Drabble

If you read #LarryLovin, you would have notice that I have drabbles on that to. I decided to add drabbles mainly because it's quick and easy for me to update them so I don't have you guys waiting months for an update.

((Sorry about that ^.^"))

•,•

I have a couple of other Ziam stories (for all who haven't dared to look at my profile)

Girly Zayn (based off the one shot)

The Business Office

Love So Criminal (based off the one shot)

The Football player and The Burberry Model

Pussy Cat

The One and Only (first book I ever wrote)

If any of them catch your eye, go read em? ... or don't, that's up to you *hides away shyly*

•,•

Lexi's Choice is book recommendations. For all who are fans of me, you may want to check it out because we probably have similar interests.

One being Ziam... another possibly being Larry... or mainly Ziam... erm... yeppers!

•,•

QUESTION:

How many think I should do an Zianourry book like this one? How many would read it?

•,•

If any of you were curious and just didn't want to say it...

My favorite short story is...

[?] Kindergarten

My favorite short story to write/written...

[?] A Report On "Gay Rights"

My favorite short story to reread...

[?] Mind Of a Child [1] +
[?] Kindergarten + [?] Drink. Drank. Drunk.

•,•

If you've noticed, I haven't been posting Smut.

Why? <- you may ask

I don't know. You guys are welcome to request it (I won't judge. In fact, a lot of others won't judge either. They'd be relieved!).

I promise I will write it, I just... I'm not sure why I haven't been.

Oops.

•,•

One last message:

If you send in a prompt, I do take it in. I have and will take all of them in. It just will be a little while because I have 30+ (maybe more) in the works right now. Sometimes I rearrange stories if I complete them before hand.

With prompts, if someone had given me a prompt a month ago and another yesterday, the one from a month ago will go first.

Please be patient. It will come. And if you change your username and you have sent in a prompt, please let me know. It's hard to do the dedication when I have to search through messages upon messages to find them.

And if you get impatient and become really rude about it, I might reconsider. I'm not your bitch.

Thank you.

•,•

Anyway, I hope to update sooner rather than later!

Enjoy your life today!

#LovableLexi xoxox

Comment your favorite one shot!