[?] It's Gonna be Fun

Liam thought it would be fun if him and Zayn went out partying with a couple of his friends, insisting Zayn will have fun and he does just that.

_______________________

"C'mon Zayn! Please?" Liam begged to his very sexy boyfriend who was being stubborn. "No Leeyum." Zayn crossed his arms and turned around so he wasn't facing Liam anymore. "But it will be fun! Niall will be there... Harry, Josh... Louis and he's the life of the party!" Liam named off a few people. Zayn denied once again.

Liam stood up from the ground and wrapped his arms around Zayn's torso from behind. "You'll have fine." Liam kissed his cheek. "No, you'll have fun. I'm not going." Zayn said. Liam whined in his ear, "I don't see why you shouldn't." Zayn shook his head and separated from Liam's hold.

Zayn sat down on the bed and pulled his knees up to his chest. Liam stood in front of him. "Why not?" He pouted. "Because I won't know anybody... you'll be partying with your friend and-and I'll be alone being awkward loner at the bar..." Zayn rambled like a girlfriend (even though he's a guy). Liam chuckled and squatted down in front of him. "There's bond to be one person besides me you'll know or else, I can introduce you to people. I won't leave you all alone to be awkward or feel left out from everything." Liam smiled up at his worried boyfriend. Zayn smiled, then frowned.

"What if someone tries to hook up with me?" Zayn mumbled. Liam's smiled faded as well.

The last time they went out partying, an older man tried to seduce Zayn and take him home. Zayn was scared out of his mind, but tried to be brave and get out of it on his own. Liqm caught him and attacked the guy. Since then, Zayn hasn't gone to any parties or bars or clubs or anywhere that he could be taken away by a pedophile.

"Then you come straight to me." Liam answered, standing up to peck Zayn's lips.

"But what if the guy is our age and really attractive? You get jealous way to easily." Zayn smirked, his legs dangling off of the bed. Liam crossed his arms as if he were an angry dad at his daughter for staying up to late at night. Zayn tilted his head to the side like an innocent puppy dog. "Then he'll be seeing stars." Liam said over protectively. Zayn chuckled.

"What if I enjoy it?" Zayn teased, standing up. "Then I'll have to show you who's boss." Liam smirked down at Zayn. Zayn wrapped his arms around Liam's neck and pulled him down for a kiss, but Liam merged out of his hold. "Does that mean your coming?" Liam asked excitedly. Zayn chuckled and nodded, giving in. Liam bounced up-and-down like a little boy on Christmas. He ran up to Zayn and picked him up, then twirled him around. "I love you." Liam said childish and kissed Zayn's lips. Zayn smiled.

***

Liam and Zayn arrived at Josh's house, where the party was being held. Liam was dressed in a tank top with baggy jeans and a snapback. Zayn was in one of his old white polo shirts and leather high-school jackets with baggy tan pants.

Liam rang the door bell. The door opened and music boomed loudly. Zayn sighed and shook his head.

This was gonna be a long night.

"LIAM!" Josh yelled loudly over the music and pulled him inside. Liam pulled Zayn in after him.

Zayn soon lost Liam in the sea of people. He groaned loudly, which sounded like a whisper over the music.

He walked into - what he assumed - was the kitchen. He spotted the fridge and walked over to it. He pulled out a beer and searched for a seat.

He sat down on a bar stool. People were dancing everywhere. Some were making out in random spot. There was a lesbian couple in the sink and boy humping a random glass jar.