[8]-secrets

GUYS I'm so so sorry I forgot to post a new chapter yesterday!!! for that I will post one today and one tomorrow. please forgive me- author :)
Mike POV
another day another random conversation with Y/N
"if 9 year olds used skin cream that makes u look 10 years younger, would they disappear?" she asked me before we both bust into laughter.
"your mind constantly perplexes me Y/N" I laughed.Laura walks into the room and sits by Y/N and nudges her
"soooo, have you thought about what you wanna do this Saturday?" Laura asked Y/N excitedly.
"what's this Saturday??" I asked
"it's nothing. I don't really wanna do anything for it Laura, sorry" Y/N said as she walked out with her head down. that wasn't like her at all.
"Laura what was she talking about"
"her birthday is this Saturday and she refuses to do anything to celebrate or tell me why she doesn't want to" Laura explained. I had no idea it was her birthday. she never told me. now that I think about it, I've never celebrated her birthday in the 4 years I've known her. I guess it just never came up. I have to make up for it or I'll feel awful about it from now on.
"We should throw her a surprise party!" I said almost a little too enthusiastically.Laura smiled
"mike faist, you are a genius"
"I know"

Y/N POV
I rushed back to my dressing room, hoping I didn't make too big of a scene to worry them but enough of one for them to understand I do NOT want to celebrate my birthday. when it comes to Laura and Mike, they'd do anything for me which is great most of the time. but they know what's best for me and I know what's best is for me to get over my stupid trauma and celebrate but I just can't. when I was younger, my parents threw me a surprise party for my 13th birthday. I started crying and breathing really fast. I got cold but I was sweating. My stomach cramped. to this day I have no idea what it was but it scared me so much. I haven't celebrated my birthday since.  other than like people giving me cards and saying thank you. that's it. God, I'm such a pussy. I don't wanna let them down but, for once I just have to...

authors note: thank u so much for reading!! I was so busy yesterday I forgot to update but I WILL post another chapter tomorrow I promise!! stay tuned- anon.