[5]-opening night (part 3)

This is the last part of the opening night trilogy!!

Mike POV

I am such a chicken. I was going to tell Y/N how I felt earlier but as I was about to, i asked about something random. I don't even remember my brain was frozen. I'm so mad with myself. The words are always right on the tip of my tongue, everything I've always wanted to say, but my words always fail me. I'm knocked out of my daze with Will telling some funny story that I wasn't listening to.

"and then I said, my grandma's been dead for 10 years!" Whatever it was it was absolutely hilarious, so it was pretty noticeable when I wasn't laughing.

"Mike, you alright"Y/N asked with concerned eyes.

"Yeah just tired. Sorry." I responded. She went to say something back but was cut off with another group laughter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked with Y/N back to her apartment. I carried her shoes for her because they were rubbing sore on her feet.  

"Fucking shit" she mumbled as she stepped on another rock. 

"Y/N, hold on" I said as I picked her up and carried her the rest of the way to her apartment.

"Mike, I look like a drunk hoe and you like someone who's gonna kidnap me. put me down" she said sarcastically as she laughed.

"Did you hear something? I can't hear anything" I said while I continue to walk with her in my arms.

"Mikkkkkeeeeee"she groaned and then laughed. We finally arrive at her apartment. I give her a hug and then say.

"You did really great tonight. You make a amazing broadway star."

"Thanks mike" she said with a smile and...a light blush? No, I'm seeing things. I can't help but stare into her eyes and examine them carefully. a Y/E/C with a loving and deep tone to them. They were so beautiful. God, I just want to kiss her. She's stunning and so per-

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"I didn't know you felt that way."

Authors Note: thank you so much for reading! as i'm writing this, this story has a #81 ranking in the Mike Faist tag. Thank you so so much!! I know my story isn't that good but I'm glad you guys like it. stay tuned :) -anon.