{3} - opening night (part 1)

8 hours until showtime:

Y/N POV

I have never felt more emotions at once until today. My broadway debut is tonight. T O N I G H T. I still can't comprehend it. Me and Mike sat in my dressing room together trying to process it. 

"you're gonna be fine tonight Y/N I promise" mike said reassuringly.

"There's just so many things I could mess up or forget. What if I trip Mike? You know how clumsy I am. I'm gonna fall in front of-" I ranted as Will interrupted me from the doorway. I didn't even know he was standing there. 

"Y/N, chill. Ok? That's the only way you're gonna get through this." will spoke in a calm tone, which was rare for him.

"He's right" mike agreed.

"Ok, I'll try." I promised them.

"Oh by the way, Ben said that we're all going out to dinner tonight to celebrate the show"will said as he walked away, to his dressing room most likely. Oh boy, opening night in broadway AND a cast dinner.This will be a exhausting day

3 hours until showtime:

Music blared through Laura's bluetooth speaker as we all danced around the blue room, trying to get our jitters out.I stood awkwardly in the corner, I just wasn't in the mood for dancing. My nerves have taken over my body completely. Before I know it I am pulled out of my daze by someone grabbing my hands. It was Mike. 

"C'monnn Y/N, at least dance to this song with us"Mike begged. The song playing right now was Celebration. I can't resist Mike. I never can, so I give in and dance with them.I jumped around and sang with Laura and suddenly, Mike grabbed my waist from behind and picked me up and spun me around claiming that "I was the next simba". Laura, of course, chuckled her being the only person that knows of my crush on Mike. The song ended, but I noticed something. Mike may have put me down but he still had his arm around my waist.

Laura POV (surprise bitches)

I'm the only person that Y/N has told about her crush on Mike. I am also the only person Mike has told about his crush on Y/N. WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS SITUATION??!?!? I mean other than mess with them and tease them but still. This is driving me crazy. One of them better make a move soon or I may accidentally let it slip. At least I hope I don't.

Y/N POV

"Y/N, can I speak with you a minute?" mike asked.

To be continued...