Chapter 4

(Mikasa's Pov)

"Eren?"

"Mikasa?"

This... this can't be happening. After waking up in Eren's body, I went to school, and here I am now, in front of my body. Things couldn't get any worse. Oh, wait, they could.

I decided that after seeing my body. My hair wasn't brushed and had tons of knots in them, my school shirt wasn't in my skirt, my jacket was around my waist and my ribbon wasn't even on! At least he put on the skirt... wait a second... He put in on backwards?! How can someone be so stupid!

I took in a deep breath, because I knew I was gonna scream if I didn't.

What?! Oh no! I noticed something important. 

"Oh my gosh, Eren! Where's Levi? Didn't you come to school with him?"

"Oh, sorry, I was kinda in a hurry, if you see what I mean!"

"Arg! Ow stupid can you get?! He's gonna kill me later because you didn't wait for it!"

"I think you're going to get killed twice, because I also insulted him."

"You WHAT?!"

"Hey, it's your problem, so you deal with it."

I was ready to kill him right now. That's the price you pay for guaranteeing me a certain death. But I would never do that to myself. Although, I must say, it's very tempting. Oh, I just thought of something!

"If we switch back one day, I swear I'll tell my brother, and he's gonna kill you."

"Okay, let's stop talking about that. It's tiring. Speaking of that, you must be tired, so go home while I go to school and mess up your model student image. Would that hurt your feelings, you little spoiled brat? "

Oh. My. God. His insolence is getting on my nerves, and before I knew it, I exploded.

"You're the spoiled brat, you fucking bitch! You do what you want because you know that the teachers won't do a thing to you, because you freaking scare them to death, you arrogant jerk! And NO, you won't ruin the image people have of me, because I won't let you! Did you even see how you're dressed?! Brush your hair, put your shirt in your skirt, which is, by the way, backwards, tie your ribbon and put your jacket on before I completely demolish you!"

Ouch... maybe that was a bit harsh... well, whatever. He completely deserved it.

Driiiiiiiing!

Oh shoot, there's the bell!

"Eren, hurry, I don't want to miss school, and I don't want my body to miss it either, so move it!"

"Yeah, sure."

He seems a little bit startled. Didn't think I had it in me, right, big guy? You shouldn't be surprised, I hear people swear around me all the time. You should be proud, you're the first person that made me swear that much in a minute!

Time skip (5 minutes) :

Everyone's looking at us strangely. I think I know why. It's not every day that you see the calm and disciplined Mikasa Ackerman sit like a slouch with a foot on her desk while being dressed like a delinquent. I'm gonna do something about it later.

I can say the same for me, because you don't see the stupid and insolent troublemaker Eren Jaeger sit completely straight at his desk while paying attention to class every day either. I bet we're creeping people out right now.

It's kind of funny, if you think about it.

Time skip (2 hours) :

For the first time of my life, I'm glad it's lunch time.

When the bell rang, I immediately picked up my stuff and went to the cafeteria. When I arrive, I see my new friends staring at Eren strangely, as if he were an animal at the zoo. I silently curse and head over where they're sitting. 

(Eren's Pov):

This morning, I was scolded by Mikasa Ackerman who was currently in my body. I was too dumbstruck to reply back to her, because I never knew she was able to swear.

Let me tell you something, I would've never imagined being scolded by myself. Things just get crazier and crazier, it seems.

I felt many stares when we were in class, but I completely ignored them. I just couldn't wait for class to finish.

And now, here I am in front of my friends who are wondering what happened with me. Well, with Mikasa, I mean. Armin was the first to talk:

"Uh... Hey, Mikasa! Are you okay? I overheard people from your class saying that you and Eren were acting weird. Did anything happen?"

If only you knew, Armin. If only.

"Nope, we're completely fine!"

"Are you sure, Mikasa? Normally, you wouldn't dress up like this," Sasha said while pointing my uniform.

"I'm telling you, I'm perfectly okay!"

I then heard footsteps behind me, and I turned around. I was immediately faced with Mikasa that was looking at my uniform. Ten seconds later, she made me put my jacket, brushed my hair, tied my ribbon and put my shirt in my skirt. I blushed a little, because she did it fast, but also in a very gentle way.

While she did that, our friends were looking at us agape. 

Jean then spoke up :

"Hey, Eren, I thought you two didn't like each other... what did you do to my Mikasa?"

I was about to answer, but Mikasa beat me to it. Oh. Right. Right now, I'm Mikasa, so I shouldn't say a word when someone says my name.

"It's not of your business, Jean, and it's not your Mikasa. She doesn't belong to anyone."

"Ha! In your face, horseface!" I thought. Well, he deserves it. That's for flirting with every girl you see, you jerk!

"Who cares?" Annie said while walking to Mikasa. "I think you're hotter this way, Eren!"

"Thanks, Annie, but I have to go."

Mikasa left with a look of pure disgust on her face. Was it because of Jean? Or maybe Annie? Who knows?

The rest of the day went by in a flash after that, and I wen't back to Mikasa's home after having her remind me where it was located, while she went back home with Armin. I hope it wasn't too awkward for him.

When I arrived at Mikasa's place, Levi started to scold me. I completely forgot about him, but I think I know where Mikasa's personality comes from.

Well, today, I learned one thing. Mikasa isn't the calm and quiet girl at all, she's way more energetic than what I thought. She should show her true self more often, she'd have more chances of getting a boyfriend like that instead of looking like a robot.