———•••———

Hell was way different than what I imagined it to be. Creatures of all sorts along with human looking demons stood on the side as they watched me be dragged in chains behind James. A procession was behind us, armed with James's guards and traitors who had turned their backs on Taehyung.

All those who had spoken up against James's actions were now being hanged on skewers at top of the palace. The sky was a deep red almost as if mourning what was happening to me. Adorning the sky was the blood red moon, a hue darker than the sky as it looked back at me tauntingly.

We reached an end where James put his hand up and we stopped. Just as I peeked beneath the edge, I wasn't prepared to see what I was going to. Millions of humans, creatures, spirits, animals and demons I had never imagine could exist looked up to us as they were hollering, screaming and shouting.

James smirked at the sight in front of him before walking up to me. I took a step back in fear as he grabbed my hair and pulled me ahead.

"THIS", he shouted, almost holding me by the edge "IS THE FILTHY WOMAN YOUR KING TAEHYUNG FELL IN LOVE WITH. DO YOU KNOW WHY SHE IS FILTHY? BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN TO AN ANGEL FATHER"

The screaming grew in numbers as they screeched in anger. Tears fell from my eyes as I closed my eyes in pain.

"AND IF HE MARRIED HER, WOULD YOU TAKE THIS FILTHY THING AS YOUR QUEEN?"

They all collectively screamed against me and I could see James smirking.

"THAT IS WHY TODAY, I AM SACRIFICING HER TO THE BLOOD GODDESS AS AN OFFERING FOR POWER. HELL SHALL NO LONGER BE RULED BY THE WEAK BROTHER OF MINE BUT I WILL TAKE OVER AS THE KING"

The screaming turned into cheering and James looked at me. "You see this, they are hungry to see you die. And more than that your boyfriend. Just after I am finished ending you, I am going to get that brother of mine in the same position before I rip him limb by limb and throw him to the hungry crowd to feed"

I mustered all courage as I answered him back. "You have worked hard to get this all done James. It would be sad if something ruined it", a dark chuckle escaped my lips.

James grunted before pushing me onto the ground. "You talk too much and that is why you are going to die. Too bad, you are pretty. If you were just an ordinary human, I would have let you be my queen. Imagine having the privilege to have sex with me", he chuckled.

"I much rather have you sacrifice me than have that once inch thing you call a dick inside of me", I smirked and his face immediately changed.

I knew I got his temper on the bay but he chose to ignore me, calling for Damia instead. "Start the ritual, lets get this bitch over with"

———•••———

The moment Taehyung used his power, Yoongi began chanting a spell which helped the devil in opening the portal. Taehyung felt the energy from him drain as he used all his might. Soon the air in front of him thinned as it was replaced by a virtual space. One last scream and he used all his power as the portal blast open revealing the gates of hell to him.

"Let's pay my brother a visit, shall we?", he licked his lips before all of them entered the portal.

———•••———

I was being held by mere ropes on the sidelines of a fire pit, in which minutes later I was supposed to be thrown into. Holding my head down was someone I was surprised to see. Vani.

She had come in right when the ceremony started and my eyes couldn't believe when James smiled at her before saying "Good work fooling that brother of ours"

I always knew that this bitch was bad news.

Just when I thought everything was about to end for me, I heard the sky growl a very familiar deep one. Everyone looked up as the sky began to rapidly change colors from red to a deep purple with lightening streaks.

"We have an uninvited guest", James sighed. "Never mind, let him enjoy the festivity though I am surprised his pathetic ass managed to open the portal"

Just as he said those words, right came Taehyung followed by Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook as they stood there, angry than I had ever seen any of them be.

"My dear brother", James smirked as he walked to me before holding my hair and forcing me up to my feet. A scream left my mouth because of how hard he yanked my hair. "Oh isn't this your pretty girlfriend? Look what happened to her pretty face? Who beat her like this?", he held my chin tightly as he made me face Taehyung. "I did"

Taehyung curled his fists in anger as he looked at Nana. Her body battered and bruises everywhere. Blood rolling down her arms as she tried to control herself from screaming due to the pain. He had to blink several times to stop the tears in his eyes from flowing down his cheeks.

"James, let Nana go and I will let you leave from here unharmed", Taehyung tried to say as calmly as he could to which the younger only laughed.

"Oh my Taehyung, seeing your girl at my mercy has suddenly made you weak. What happened to those words you said to me at the rooftop a few months ago? 'The next time I see you I won't be this merciful.. was it something like that?", he mocked his elder brother.

"I gave you one chance but it seems you aren't worthy of any", Taehyung snickered before his skin turned red and he took his devil form. "You wanna fight this out, then lets do it that way"