veintitres

"what is the last thing you remember?" cole asked and then raised his hand to call a waiter.

"jonah. i was kissing jonah." corbyn said, frowning as he tried to remember. a waiter approached seconds later and asked them what they wanted.

it was twelve in the morning and corbyn hadn't been able to eat breakfast with the nervousness he felt to see cole so he ordered a coffee with a chocolate muffin, since he was now a little calmer.

however, the brunette one replied calmly: "a sangria for me."

the waiter put all the order on his notes and walked away from them. corbyn looked at him a little surprised. "isn't it too early to drink?"

"i'm not going to get drunk, corbs, it's just one sangria." cole said with a shrug and then crossed his legs. "okay, so the last thing you remember is kissing your crush."

corbyn choked on the air he was breathing. "what?"

"yes, you told me that this jonah guy, who is part of your band, was one of your first crush but you've never been able to tell him." replied cole.

corbyn couldn't feel more ashamed, no one was supposed to know that. "can we talk about what i did instead of what i told you?"

"as you want, sweet baby boy." replied the brunette one. "well, cara is one of my old friends from high school, so she invited me to her birthday party and imagine what a nice surprise it was when i got to the party and i saw you dancing holding with a rack.. you were very lonely so i decided to get closer. "

corbyn tried to process the memories and all he could think about was that he was too pathetic.
at that moment the waiter appeared with the coffee and the muffin for corbyn and the sangria for cole.

"i asked you if you wanted to dance with someone who could move and you didn't object and in a matter of seconds you started making me an erotic dance."

corbyn, who was taking a sip of his coffee, choked on the drink and spat a little on the table.

"spitting the drink is impolite, corbyn." scolded cole with a smile on his face.

"tell me that's not true." he asked corbyn with a notable embarrassment on his face.

"i can not lie to you."

"shit." he murmured.

"do you want me to continue?" asked cole.

corbyn narrowed his eyes. "i should say no, but i need to know how i ended up with you in your bed." cole laughed loudly and corbyn shot him a murderous look. "just keep talking."

"well..."

cole told him that after his erotic dance, many other guys and girls wanted their dance too. but a certain girl, named christina, didn't allow it. she took him towards the backyard and cole lost sight of them. after a while, corbyn went back feeling angry with christina chasing him. he told her something about go to hell and she just left the party upset and crying. so as cole was barely the only one who didn't drink there he tried to understand the situation.

corbyn was feeling sad about that, he hated making christina cry.

"wait wait." corbyn said interrupting the story, "why didn't you drink?" it seemed strange to him now to see him drinking his sangria quietly.