treinta y cuatro

corbyn called christina right out of the apartment.

after two tones, the brunette's soft voice sounded on the other line.

"c-corbyn?" it seemed that christina was stuttering.

"yes, here i am. didn't you want to talk to me?" the blond asked worried. he would always worry about christina, it didn't matter if they left or not together.

"can you just come to my house?. it's- it's important." said christina.

she sounded so destroyed

"don't worry, i'm on my way."

ωωω

zach stopped in the living room and saw how emma was rehearsing on the sofa with her legs hunched and holding on. he had a sad face.

zach wouldn't be surprised to see her at home. she was almost always there but it didn't bother him either because emma was adorable.

zach stayed a few more seconds waiting for emma to speak but it appeared that she was so absorbed in her thoughts that she wasn't realizing that zach was watching her.

"emma?" the youngest boy called her making his head turn. "are you okay? did you fight jonah again?"

zach was alarmed when he saw how her eyes filled with tears when she heard jonah's name. and a tear descends down her cheekbone.

zach clenched his jaw feeling angry at seeing her so sad. "what did that asshole do to you now? do you want me to go and break his balls?" it was a lie, zach wasn't going to hurt jonah. he was one of his best friends, but he knew that jonah could be very insensitive sometimes.

emma shook her head and looked with piercing eyes at zach.

zach came to his side and sat beside him. "what happen?"

then emma finally decided to answer him, still feeling afraid to know everyone's reaction. "i think i'm pregnant."

half an hour passes in which zach had only tried to emma calm down because she seemed like a sea of ​​tears, but nothing worked.

zach didn't know what to do, or what were the right words to say, so he just tried to make her feel as good as possible with herself.

he went with her everywhere because zach believed that she was going to fall at any moment, she was so nervous that she didn't even see where she was walking or if she was going to be stamped on a door.

"you need to get a pregnancy test, em." whispered the brown-haired boy, she smiled through her nose. her shoulders were drooping and she looked pale. "jonah already knows?"

her eyes went back to fog, zach didn't need her to deny because he already knew the answer. "i'm too scared, i do not know how to tell him, maybe i'm not... i should do the test first, when i'm sure i'll tell him. what do you think?" emma said biting her lip and wiping the tears that fell down her cheeks.

"you're right," zach replied with a sigh.

zach didn't leave her alone for a moment for two things, one because he cared a lot for her, for he was already part of the family and two because he didn't want to see jack again at that moment.