treinta y cinco

"he's not going to react, zach. jonah really wants to be a famous singer, he wants to travel around the world and believe, not caring a baby. i don't think we will last as a couple."

"but he's the father! he has to face the consequences. he has to stay with you" said zach but emma denied with his head.

"no, and i don't intend to force him to do it. i do not want him to hate this baby all his life because it ruined his dreams, i don't care if i'm gonna be a single mother, z. and he has already made his decision."

zach couldn't believe emma's words. but he wasn't going to make her stress more. "then what are you going to do?"

"i won't tell anyone that jonah is his father, and neither will you."

with that sentence emma ended the conversation, zach was sad for her and the idiocy of jonah. emma said she would tell her parents when they arrived just to go with them and have a blood test.
zach could tell that she was so fucking scare and he knew that she shouldn't do this alone.

emma promised him that she would call him tomorrow to tell him about the test. she also mentioned that she wasn't going to go back to the boys home. she didn't want to see jonah's face.
he understood it completely because he suppose it will be difficult to see the father of your unborn baby behaving like a boor with no heart.

zach understood jonah's reaction at a certain point because he was young and it was something he had not planned. but zach expected him to come back and regret his words.

jonah didn't come back.

ΩΩΩ

zach pulled the keys from his pocket when he was approaching his parents house.
this time he wasn't going to go to the house where he lived with the boys, he had decided to go to his house, where his family was and where he could think of how to help emma, ​​how not to try to kill jonah and how to calm down when he has a jack in front .

once at home he took off his clothes and put on his pajamas pants. he went to the kitchen to make a sandwich, but someone knocked on the door, so he went to the entrance and opened without checking out the window.

zach stood there staring at jack standing in front of him, frowning. the curly haired boy took a step and then he dodged zach to enter the house.

the young one closed the door and looked at him, amazed by his attitude, apparently jack was angry. and zach don't know why but seeing him like that was funny.

but the fun vanished when zach could feel the dark look of jack coming down from his eyes to his bare chest.

is it getting hot in here or is it my imagination? the youngest asked himself.

immediately zach's cheeks were dyed red and he wish he had put on a shirt. the path of Jack's gaze went up until he finds zach's.

the boy with curly hair began to approach zach so the youngest took steps backwards, but didn't manage to escape because his back hit the door at the moment when jack cornered him.
the body of the curly hovering over the zach, there is not much space between the two.

zach, you must resist, remember the damage he has done to you. be responsible, he said to himself.

but at that moment the memory of all the times he has seen a half-naked jack comes tohis mind and that does not help his self-control.

"you ignore me all day, you pretend you don't know me when i'm in front of you, you weren't at home, i didn't know where to find you, and then you receive me in the most pleasant way possible," said jack, whispering as he looks down again. towards the body of zach.

jack was whispering and zach thanked him because he did not want to wake up his family and explain all that sexual tension between them.

zach cleared his throat. "who told you i was here?" he asked placing his fists on jack's chest, on his hard chest, trying to push him away a little.

a big smile settles on jack's face. "emma."

zach tightened his jaw clearly annoyed.

"don't get mad, she was just trying to help." jack spoke again.

"well, it's clear that she has not succeeded," answered zach.

"come on, zach. you know we have to talk about it."

the young one didn't respond. he remained silent watching the small freckles of the nose of jack that began to notice more and more now that the summer arrived.

the problem was that zach didn't want to talk about any of that.

"i care about gabbie, zach, i can assure you that it will always hurt because she hurt me many times, i was her best friend, i was her boyfriend and now i'm still her best friend. the difference is that now i know she's not for me and i'm fine with that. and i like you, zach dean herron, why the hell don't we try?"

"because i'm scared, jack. i know you're going to hurt me in the end." zach didn't notice it until that moment but he was shaking.

"why are you so sure about that?"

"b-because... b-because i-i.." zach sighed and thought that if he came to tell him everything maybe jack would leave him alone and hide from him to see how crazy he is. "i've dreamed of kissing you since i met you. i have dreamed of this relationship almost since we are friends. you could ask me who is the person that matters most to me and i know it sounds cruel but i would not say my family, i would say to you. you're probably going to hurt me because you've never been anything less than special to me. and maybe for you is an experience but for me is much more than that."

when zacg dared to raise his eyes, jack was looking silently at his eyes.

===
word count: 1054

sorry for the delay.

𝓌𝑒𝓉 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈

𝓌𝑒𝓉 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈