treinta y nueve

silence is what prevails after zach left, jack came out of his daze as soon as he heard the bang slamming on the walls, he stood up quickly; without saying anything to anyone. i would have time later to send them all to hell, though jack avery.

the curly-haired boy hurried, after leaving his house he didn't close the door, he just looked where he went, he knew zach must be close because he brought him. he saw the small figure of zach in the distance and didn't hesitate to follow him. the brunette boy was walking very fast towards the main avenue.

"zach!" jack shouted loudly, he knew that he had heard him because, instead of stopping, he increased the pace of his steps. then he started running.

jack tolled a curse realizing that he had screwed it up so muchto the point where zach was running to get away from him.

jack started running after him, hoping not to lose him. "zach, wait! please!"

but he didn't, zach went around a corner, jack ran as fast as he could because he knew the bus stop was near that area. he arrived in seconds, found him looking everywhere for a way out, zach tensed when he heard jack's heavy breathing. zach looked at him and jack could see his intentions to run away again. however, the curly-haired boy came forward and grabbed his arm before he could move away again.

zach had no choice but to stop, yet he delayed facing jack. final zach turned to face him but didn't dare look at jack in the eye. jack wanted to lift his chin and force him, however, he didn't.

jack took a deep breath when he realized that zach's cheeks were soaked, tears came out and jack didn't know what to do to stop them. something inside him was being destroyed, he knew he was the one to blame for it. jack didn't want to hurt him, he really didn't want to.

but he did.

the boy with curly hair was so furious about the behavior of his parents, of gabbie's parents; he wanted to shout at his mother to shut the fuck up, to stop being so hurtful and cruel, jack still didn't know why he hadn't dared to introduce him to his parents as his boyfriend.

jack wanted to introduce him to his parents as a new person in his life because he hoped they would be glad because for the first time jack was doing the things he wanted, with zach.

jack just wanted them to stop fucking him, he must have shouted, his mother's scolding and stepfather would have been better than seeing zach's tears, than seeing the grimace of disgust on zach's lips for having him close.

jack felt the urge to hug him, to squeeze him against his body to shelter his little nose in his neck. jack approached zach towards him and that surprised zach, the younger one gasped in amazement. jack wrapped his arms around him, but zach didn't sink his nose into his neck like other times nor did he hugged his waist or smile on his chest; instead, he put his arms on jack's collarbones and pushes him away from jack.

the hardness of his gestures cracked jack's heart.

"don't hug me."

jack swallowed as his mouth began to dry, he had never seen zach in this way, he didn't know him with this kind of anger and jack had no idea what to say despite he had an explanation.

jack stepped forward approaching zach, for he really wanted to hug him and ask him to listen to him, however, zach leaned back. jack felt that like a hard slap.