diecisiete

zach couldn't control the anger he felt inside. he wanted to break jack's nose and then scratch his car.

zach expected him to apologize for what he had done, but instead he had stared at him.
just doing nothing.

"what's wrong with you? are you going to stand there without telling me anything after you left me like an idiot in the middle of the track? I'm very angry, and I do not want to talk to you right now, so let me go or i'll scream so all these people can think you're kidnapping me and will call the police."

zach stood still, waiting for jack to say something, whatever, the curly-haired boy remained speechless, looking at him.

what the hell is wrong with him? though zach.

zach pressed his lips and wanted to kill the butterflies that flutter in his stomach while he felt the piercing eyes of jack. at that moment the young boy realized that they were very close. too close.

all the negative feelings that he had felt towards jack a few seconds ago turned into ashes the moment zach saw how jack approached him and kissed him.

jack robert avery, the boy i've been secretly in love with, my best friend, is kissing me on the lips.

for all the gods shake! this boy kisses pretty good! much better than in my dreams. who taught him how to kiss that well? he must have a diploma or something.

he was so sweet and cute that he was going to kill the young boy, zach couldn't stop those thousands of thoughts crossing his mind while he had jack next to him.

and also zach, even though he didn't like the taste or smell of beer, he didn't care if jack's lips taste a bit like beer or that his breath smelled like it too.

everything in jack was perfect.

one of the curly haired boy's hands held zach's face, while the other hugged his waist and put zach close to him.

zach didn't object because he kept thinking that this could be a dream and that he was going to wake up at any moment.
but that felt so great, it felt so real.

jack's breathing tickles him. zach gasped in amazement as jack's tongue delineated the younger boy's lower lip. zach felt like jack was kissing him with desire and he couldn't think of anything else but to take advantage of that moment.

jack finally pulled away and the two took a breath. zach opened his eyes and saw how jack also opened his to stare at him.

"sorry." finally said the curly-haired boy.

zach felt a twinge in his stomach, he is regretting having kissed me.

the boy tried to get away from jack by leaning back on the passenger's sit, but jack wouldn't let go or loosen the grip on his waist.

"why do you apologize?" zach asked avoiding eye contact. zach didn't want jack to see the tears that begin to form in my eyes.

"for leaving you alone in there."

zach raised his gaze surprised. he believed that jack was going to reject him.
well, he was supposed to reject him because they were just friends, right?