doce

cast: cole william gilbert, 21

a stranger.

===

corbyn came out pissed off the park. the words that christina told him about his personal life had made him angry.

"if you left me because you were gay, it would be nice if you started dating guys."

corbyn kicked an empty tin on the floor as he walked down the street.

stop labeling me, though corbyn. i'm not gay, i'm corbyn.

the blond returned to give another kick to the can but this time stronger, so much that it flew a few meters ahead.
the tin hit a boy who was walking down the street.

"oh my god!" shouted exalted corbyn.

the boy was frightened by the strange attitude of the blond and instinctively put himself in defense position. "what's wrong?" he asked worried.

"that you're on my way, asshole." answered corbyn with a cold face and a rude tone.

it was clear that today was not his day.

"have you ever been told what an idiot you are?" the boy complained causing corbyn to be surprised.

the blond wasn't used to anyone talking to him like that. he looked at the boy from top to bottom. he was quite handsome, his blue eyes were making corbyn feel a little intimidated and his freckles under the sunlight were precious. so precious.
then he saw that he had a uniform that looked like a supermarket cashier and had a badge on and a shirt.

cole.

that should be his name.

corbyn still decided that it didn't matter how handsome he was. he was going to refuse to let him win. he had had enough battles lost for today.
"and have you ever been told that you look like you don't know how to add one plus one?"

"ouch," cole said as if someone had stabbed him in the chest. "god, your insults really shatter me. but the best part is that kind character you have." his words were filled with a sarcastic tone

"it's something we're alike," corbyn answered quickly, moving closer to him with a menacing stance.

wait, corbyn frowned as he realized what he had said. did i just insult myself?