veintinueve

corbyn ran as fast as he could. he climbed the stairs quickly and knocked on the door repeatedly. he didn't even stop knocking on the door when a voice on the other side of the door said. "i'm coming"

when he opened the door corbyn could see cole with an angry face. it had bothered him a lot that someone knocked on his door while he was taking a nap.

but when he saw it was corbyn, the brunette smiled. cole thought he would never see the blonde again after he disappeared the other week in the cafeteria.

"what happened to you?" asked cole. "you're so red, it looks like you burned with the sun," he scoffed and corbyn glared at him.

corbyn was not expecting that greeting, but cole loved to upset him.

corbyn was red because he had been running since he parked the car. he didn't know why he had been running if it wasn't necessary, he  just wanted to be with cole.

he liked the feelings he caused in him.

"you're very funny." corbyn said sarcastically.

"i know, that's why the boys love me." he answered with a smirk.

i think i do too, the blond thought. but he didn't dare say those words.

"i see why you're still single," muttered corbyn, leaning against the doorframe.

cole noticed something different in corbyn's tone. this was the first time that corbyn was trying to flirt with him. "i guess not for long."

corbyn didn't know if those words were for to him but that didn't stop his heart from turning over.

"what are you doing here, corbs?" cole asked still not letting him into his apartment.

come on, corbyn, you can. i know you can do it, he told himself.

"i came for you." as he said those words, the blonde felt much more relaxed especially when cole moved to the side and let him pass with a big smile on his face.

"i knew you would come back." cole said, but he was lying. cole didn't know how to find a way to see that blonde guy who was messing with his head, that was why he had gone every day of that week to the cafeteria waiting to see corbyn sitting at the table where he left him.

and now there he was, in front of him. in his apartment.

cole closed the door after the blonde came in and watched as he sat on the sofa, so he came over and sat down next to him. corbyn found it difficult to continue the conversation knowing what he wanted to propose.

"i knew you couldn't resist me," cole said, attracting corbyn's nervous look.

his comments didn't make the blonde calm down.

corbyn shook his head. he still had trouble processing everything. "god, cole, sometimes you're the worst," corbyn said, biting his lip. "you should overcome that narcissistic attitude."

"i have a hard time getting over things..." cole said raising his shoulders. "do i tell you something i haven't overcome either?" he whispered and corbyn stared at him.