Horroria

~Everything in this oneshot is purely for story purposes. Its horror, please proceed with caution. There is a photo of JK that may trigger people~

//Enjoy//

Taehyung POV

Ever since Jungkook was killed it hasnt been the same. I can hear him at night, calling out to me, his voice hacked and whispy. When I'm laying in bed I swear I feel his icy touch, a hand cold and misty against my cheek, or stiff callused fingers wrapping around my throat.

Laying in bed once again, I hear my name being called. The voice is gravely and soft, almost as if it isn't there, but I know it is. You can just barely hear Jungkook's voice underneath the gross, creepy, whisper.

I bolt upright when I hear heavy footsteps coming near my door. I can see blood spilling through the crack underneath my door. The low moonlight coming un through my window illuminates it a terrifying red.

"Taehyung"

I cover my ears when my name is whispered again. I want to pretend I cant hear him, but I can. A giggle is heared right before a loud bang echos through the house. Again and again, someone bangs there fists on my door in a heavy uneven pattern.

I shout out a pleading cry of help to my other members only to hear the banging stop. Instead thr blood spills faster into my room and a cold clammy hand is slapped over my mouth. I'm shaking and tears of fear begin to spill from my eyes. I scramble helplessly to get the hand away only to have another wrapped around my throat.

I can feel the persons long nails dig into my skin. Blood escapes the small wounds and my tears fall faster. I try calling out again, but to no avail. The person leans down, their frozen blue lips brush against my ear, and I feel chilled to the bone.

"This is your fault, hyung"

I tried shaking my head, only to have the grip around my neck tighten, painfully so. I cant breath anymore, I try letting out little please and whimpers for the creature to let me go. He giggles again and begins to sing a tune I wish I never had to hear again,

"저기 멀리서 바다가 들려 (I hear the ocean from far away)"

""꼼을 건너서 소풀 너머로 (I walk across the dreams, over the forest)"

"선명 해지는 그곳으로가 (And go towards there as it gets clearer)"

"Take my hands now, you are the cause of my Euphoria"

It all ended as fast as it started, his voice blew away like the wind would blow a leafe off an old tree going into dormant. His hands were gone and I could finally take in a gasp of fresh air. The air hit my lungs cold as ice, and I shuddered, coughing and sputtering on my bed sheets.

I could still feel little droplets of blood running down my neck and cheek, and I could still feel the phantom shape of his ghostly hands on me. His fowl smelling breath wafted around me, the sent of death and decay swirled around my room as if it were a bird trying to find its way out.

"Hyung!!" I finally was able to rasp out my plead for help

Nobody came, so I cried out again and again. Finally after minutes of screaming and crying out for someone, Jimin wound up at my door, thowing it open and running over to my shaking figure.