Miracle Pt1

(A/n) This was requested by chloemh6 Thanks for requesting 💜💜

***

Taehyung had been sick for a long time. He's been to multiple doctors, but not one can identify what's wrong with him. He barely comes out of his room, he barely keeps contact with friends, and he barely sees his loved ones. It's really taken a toll on his family; but more so on his boyfriend Jungkook.

Jungkook came to his house everyday after school, bringing him his work and making him food; even though he knew it was pointless. All he was able to do was slide papers under the door, or sit down and listen in sadness as the older coughed or hacked up whatever it was that would come out of his throat. Despite Taehyung never letting his boyfriend in, the younger would knock on the door and ask for entry. After he'd get shot down, he'd sit and lean against the door then sing a song to the sick elder; not knowing what condition he was in or if he could even hear him.

Jungkook knew why Taehyung wouldn't let him, or anyone inside his room. He himself didn't know what he had, and he's had it for so damn long. He's been suffering day in and day out, he wouldn't want to push that burden onto someone else. Especially if it was someone he loved or cared about; which for Taehyung was everyone. The older had such a big heart, it was one of the many things Jungkook admired about his lover. Taehyung could find the good in everything, he would cry at the simplest of things, he'd keep that cute boxy smile on his face even if it hurt him inside to do so; just because he loved everybody around him. Taehyung was truly beautiful, in more ways than Jungkook could count.

So here Jungkook was, humming a tune under his breath as tears streamed down his face. With his back pressed against the door he attempted to sing out, knowing that Taehyung loved it when he sang. He tried so hard not to let his voice crack or break, Taehyung hated to see or hear Jungkook cry. Every so often he'd pause to take in or let out a shaky breath to prevent the sob that threatened to escape his sour throat. The younger hadn't cried for Taehyung in a while, but he just couldn't hold it in when he heard the doctor and Taehyung's mother talking downstairs. He had said

'He's gotten worse, much, much, worse. I'd say he's only got about a week, maybe two at most before he passes. Please prepare yourself'

Jungkook hadn't seen his lover in months, they hadn't spoken either. Taehyung's voice was too hoarse, his throat hurt to badly, he was simply to weak. He was barely able to sit up by himself, everything was a chore for him. Jungkook only knew because Tae's mother always tried to keep the younger posted on his boyfriend's condition. Jungkook took a deep breath and wiped his tears, standing up and turning to face the door. He leaned in closer, hoping, praying to hear something, anything that would prove Taehyung was alive and breathing. A faint shift of bed springs sounded in Jungkook's waiting ears; he'd never felt so relieved in his life.

"Hyung, baby... Please let me in... Just this once please allow me to come in. I need to see you, talk to you, hold your hand; anything please!!" Jungkook begged, his voice sounding nothing but defeated "I already know your condition.... I just want to see you"

The younger strained to hear if Taehyung's once smoothe, deep, buttery voice would reply to him. Sadly all he got was a whisper of 'no', and then he broke down. Jungkook fell to his knees, allowing every emotion to flow out of his broken body. Anger, sadness, depression, anxiety, panic.. They just kept coming. Sobs racked his body, his tears stained his already red cheeks with little streams. Jungkook's fists pounded on the door, harder than they ever had before, it was all so unfair. Why Taehyung? Why Jungkook's boyfriend? Why the man who cared about everything? What on earth was he being punished for?