The Prince and the Stable Boy

A/N I'm so sorry for disappearing for like... 3 years y'all. I honestly fell out of the fandom for a while. Tbh I'm not exactly a shipper anymore but Ik y'all like this stuff so here it is. Plus, I like to write gay shit and I'm bad at making my own characters soooo. Anyway enough blabbering, enjoy some fluffy shit!!

Also this is like from another time period, idk exactly when but like knights and shit. Ok fr now, enjoy the oneshot!!

**Tags**

-Kissing
-Fluff

-Pining (both for each other)

-Slight slow burn (or maybe I'm just impatient)

***

Jungkook awoke to the sounds of horses rummaging around in the hay that scattered the stable floors.  A bright tangerine sunrise greeted him as he sat up from his somewhat uncomfortable spot on the hardwood flooring. The early morning sun warmed his face through the open windows, shinning brightly onto the many horses adorning each stall. Jungkook arose from the floor with a deep grunt and a long stretch after spending what felt like an eternity on the cold floors of the old horse stables. A high pitched neigh sounded loudly through the stables, practically startling the sleepiness out of Jungkook's aching body.

Looking over to the sound of the disgruntled animal, Jungkook marched over with a long yawn. This particular horse was large and had thick black fur. Little white spots adorned it's face, which somehow almost always seemed to be stuck in a deep scowl. Of course that sounds ridiculous seeing as it is a horse, but if you ask Jungkook the horse was always angry at something... or at least disgruntled if he didn't get his way. At least that's what it seemed to him and the other stable hands. 

The horse at hand stomped its feet and threw its head back, throwing around its smooth black maine. Jungkook grabbed the keys from a hook on the nearest wall and unlocked the horses stall. Immediately  the horse's mood seemed to liven up a bit, although Jungkook thought it was much to early to be so chipper. The dark horse nudged Jungkook's arm with it large white muzzle, signaling that he wanted to go out. Now. The young stable boy looped a lead around the horses halter and began walking him outside of the stables with his left hand and a saddle in the other. 

Jungkook lead the large black horse down an achingly long gravel road to the gate that kept the horses on the castle grounds. Typically only knights and royals were to take the horses outside of the grounds, but Jungkook was able to sneak in and out at least twice a day. The horse was quite needy at times, and practically demanded to get some exercise... but required said exercise to be illegal for the stable boy. To say he was daring was an understatement. And to say that Jungkook wasn't constantly on his last nerve taking care of this horse was more than just and understatement.

Jungkook took the horse through the gates and into the forest lying just beyond. He stopped the large horse behind a thick tree, and saddled him up. Years of taking care of these many horses had given the young stable boy a fantastic physique. He had thick muscle-y arms and a gorgeously broad back. His arms flexed as he pulled himself onto the horse which seemed almost twice his size. He gave the horse a moment to adjust to having someone on his back, and then proceeded to urge the horse into motion. As the pair trotted slowly through the forest Jungkook sighed,

"Tannie," He muttered through a yawn "You are quite annoying sometimes. Must you always need to go out and about every morning at the ass-crack of dawn?"

The horse jerked his head in response, not exactly giving Jungkook the answer he wasn't exactly looking for. I mean it's a horse after all, it's not like horses can say anything. Jungkook snapped the reigns gently against the horses sides, signally that Tannie can go faster. Jungkook knew they didn't have all day to gallop around in the woods, they had maybe an hour to wear out the eccentric horse in the hopes that he will be easier to handle later in the day.